News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 837     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I was curious, how many of you purchased the condo to live in yourselves, and how many are investing to rent it out? i just googled rental properties in this location as saw at least 20 listings for Metro Place. I really like the development and was looking to get a unit in Metropolis but I've been caution by many people about condos that have a large percent of the tenants renting.

Don't over think it, cause you might miss out. Rental properties will be in every building except maybe co-ops.

if you want to see high percentage rentals, head down queens quay and pick a building. the yonge/finch area/sheppard area as well.

Has anyone gotten an air purifier for their place? I've only been in for about 3-4 days but the dust is really getting to me and I'm starting to feel it in my lungs - was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good brands or places to get them from?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Has anyone gotten an air purifier for their place? I've only been in for about 3-4 days but the dust is really getting to me and I'm starting to feel it in my lungs - was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good brands or places to get them from?

Thanks for any help you can give!

I got one on day 2. Went with the honeywell line, up to you what you want to spend - range from 100- 300. I love it, and am getting another one for the bedroom, the air is cleaner, sleep better, less dust, smells great, cooking smell doesnt linger, highly recommend it!

Canadian tire is where I got mine.

I got one on day 2. Went with the honeywell line, up to you what you want to spend - range from 100- 300. I love it, and am getting another one for the bedroom, the air is cleaner, sleep better, less dust, smells great, cooking smell doesnt linger, highly recommend it!

Canadian tire is where I got mine.

Its on sale, i got 2 of them.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sharp-plasmacluster-ion-air-purifier-fpp40cx/10084143.aspx?path=93fc9c10aefece7bdedd1c9215ef8614en02

Who here has some issues with the venting system?

What I mean is, in the bedroom, there are noises, banging, not loud, but def some banging here and there coming from the hvac.

Please let me know if you do or dont have any issues.

Thanks folks.

Please let me know guys, I want to rule out the idea that everyone has it and try to get the builder to come and look.

Please and thanks.

Had lots of problems with the AC for the first couple of weeks but now eveything is working great and never had any banging or knocking noises.

Back