News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 595     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I think my AC just broke. It's been on all night, not getting any colder and the air coming out is warm.

Anyone else having A/C issues? Who do we call on a long weekend for this?

I think my AC just broke. It's been on all night, not getting any colder and the air coming out is warm.

Hey- I havent been on here in quite a while and came on to see if others were having the same issue! Its 10 15 outside and 24 in my unit with the fan running 24/7. Looked at tarion warranty and was annoyed to read that the AC must only work to cool to 25 degrees! but it definitely does not seem to be producing ANY cold air.

knock on wood, but m2 - floor 5 and a/c seems fine

Just tried again, not cold air but cool. Definitely a big change from the AC I have had the last few weeks. Just out of curiosity, what are you set at and what is the actual temperature. Mine is set at 20, holding at 23-24 with the fan running 24/7

hi

we're in m1 and when we first moved in we had a ton of trouble with the a/c. for today, turn on your exhaust fans to pull the heat out...it should help a bit with the temperature.

we had to hound the people in the builders office to get it fixed, as they kept telling us it was working. we finally had someone come and "reset the program" and ever since it's been working. im not exactly sure what resetting the program does or what it is, but it seemed to work! so maybe you could try that....

good luck with it

hi

we're in m1 and when we first moved in we had a ton of trouble with the a/c. for today, turn on your exhaust fans to pull the heat out...it should help a bit with the temperature.

we had to hound the people in the builders office to get it fixed, as they kept telling us it was working. we finally had someone come and "reset the program" and ever since it's been working. im not exactly sure what resetting the program does or what it is, but it seemed to work! so maybe you could try that....

good luck with it

Thanks for the suggestion, what are the exhaust fans and WHO did you bug?

I'm 8th floor M1 and AC has not been working since Saturday. Luckily it has been cool out but tomorrow will be hot so hopefully it is fixed soon. I spoke to security and he said he would relay the message to the super.

Hey- I havent been on here in quite a while and came on to see if others were having the same issue! Its 10 15 outside and 24 in my unit with the fan running 24/7. Looked at tarion warranty and was annoyed to read that the AC must only work to cool to 25 degrees! but it definitely does not seem to be producing ANY cold air.

Exact same issue I'm having in M2. The air isn't hot but it's not cold either and the temp won't drop down to 21, so it runs all night. I've opened windows and turned it off since it is cold outside, but clearly there are issues. I will visit the office tomorrow morning to tell them.

I'm in M1 and my A/C is working okay so far (knock on wood).... set to 23 and I have it on auto - although I noticed that on Saturday it wasn't shutting off after hitting 23 - it just kept going and going so I turned it off and let some fresh air in since it was cool. It's working fine today.

On the issue of temperature, is the water temperature in the bath/shower an issue for anyone here? Bathroom sink and kitchen sink have no problem getting hot, but the bath water doesn't go any hotter than lukewarm... it was fine during the hot days last week but with the cold temp these past few days and summer coming to an end soon, hot showers would be nice...

I'm in M1 and my A/C is working okay so far (knock on wood).... set to 23 and I have it on auto - although I noticed that on Saturday it wasn't shutting off after hitting 23 - it just kept going and going so I turned it off and let some fresh air in since it was cool. It's working fine today.

On the issue of temperature, is the water temperature in the bath/shower an issue for anyone here? Bathroom sink and kitchen sink have no problem getting hot, but the bath water doesn't go any hotter than lukewarm... it was fine during the hot days last week but with the cold temp these past few days and summer coming to an end soon, hot showers would be nice...

My AC issues seem to have been fixed. Bathroom water is almost instant hot and always get really hot.

Back