News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 994     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

The shower was $3000! Now everytime I turn on the shower I get sprayed with cold water.

Same w/ me price wise and cold water!!!! Theres a reason why spouts are put in!

Col.forbin - if you see how it opens the bathroom, nice clean look, it was worth it for me.

Col.forbin - if you see how it opens the bathroom, nice clean look, it was worth it for me.

i'm sure it looks fantastic. it's gonna cost me $1,350 to instal a frameless glass enclosure on my bathtub but its gonna look great! now to change the shower fixtures.

if anyone is looking for custom blinds or cabinetry (closets, wall units, etc.) i would be happy to send you some references for the companies I am using. very high quality work

i'm sure it looks fantastic. it's gonna cost me $1,350 to instal a frameless glass enclosure on my bathtub but its gonna look great! now to change the shower fixtures.

if anyone is looking for custom blinds or cabinetry (closets, wall units, etc.) i would be happy to send you some references for the companies I am using. very high quality work

I am getting quotes now, send me the contact! thanks forbin.

Could you forward me some of your contacts for custom cabinetry work as well. Thanks col. forbin!!!

What did it set you back? Measurements?

THANKS!

the wall unit is about 9 feet across and goes floor to ceiling (bulk-head really). it's depth brings it flush with the wall that has the a/c (you know where the wall juts out to account for the a/c) in my living room.

anyways, its pretty much the entire wall, minus some space before the door where the light switches are. custom to my design, i sketched it out and he's taking care of the rest

i can't discuss pricing on this one because i know the deal i got wouldn't be something offered to the general public but their pricing is fair and their product (and service) is very high quality.

The shower was $3000! Now everytime I turn on the shower I get sprayed with cold water.

It only cost me 1800 for the shower head. guess prices went up after, and yes so worth it. next up I plan on adding a glass door as well. Will see if I find my dads old contact, they only charged my dad $600 installed for a great door frameless and all. it will make the bathroom look bigger and NICE. will let you know.

about the closet please let me know the contact, if we can get a discount for getting multiple closets done I"m in.

It only cost me 1800 for the shower head. guess prices went up after, and yes so worth it. next up I plan on adding a glass door as well. Will see if I find my dads old contact, they only charged my dad $600 installed for a great door frameless and all. it will make the bathroom look bigger and NICE. will let you know.

about the closet please let me know the contact, if we can get a discount for getting multiple closets done I"m in.

We have Gpall, Flaco, and me so far.

Flaco, Im going to PM you what I pm'd Gpall.

I know, as soon as I find the contact will keep you posted. it is nothing like those cheap ones from homedepot.

Oh I had the entire tub ripped out and a shower put in.

Did you get it done as an upgrade through the builder?? It must really look sharp.. lol, pictures by any chance??

Back