News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 837     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey Guys,

Just got my first Hydro bill yesterday. Billing was from Jull 22 to Oct 10 for me. For that 2 and a half month period it was about $150 with taxes for me. There is also a $100 deposit (I think this may vary depending on if you have had Toronto Hydro before) and a $30 or $35 one time activiation fee (can't remmeber which it was).

Also, I noticed I was charged one flat rate of 6.5 cents per KwH. I called Toronto Hydro this morning and they said time of use meters are installed in our building but have not been activated yet. They said they will give us notice before they are actually activiated. I guess there was no need yet to do all my laundry and running the dishwasher at nights and on weekends. Oh well...

jeeeez, i've waited till after 9 do all that too... up till midnight doing laundry on sundays nights.... buncha jerks over there at toronto hyrdo

Same with me, since Aug 11 but past 3/4 week days, the water pressure is low and hot water is scarce. Shower around 7:40, peak time?

Ya I noticed water pressure is quite low a lot of the time as well. Never had that problem the first coupld of months. Maybe its because more people living in the buildings and using the water at the same time. Hopefully not though and this is something that can be fixed.

Yeah - this started happening for me from Monday night - at about 6:30pm already the hot water was non-existant... of course, by then customer care and property management are all closed so who the heck do you compain to... the water pressure I can understand if people are using all at once it might be low... but there not being hot water at any time and without any prior notice to tenants is unacceptable. The hot water came back early the next morning but honestly I thought it was just my unit... if everyone in the building is experiencing problems this needs to be fixed.

Yeah - this started happening for me from Monday night - at about 6:30pm already the hot water was non-existant... of course, by then customer care and property management are all closed so who the heck do you compain to... the water pressure I can understand if people are using all at once it might be low... but there not being hot water at any time and without any prior notice to tenants is unacceptable. The hot water came back early the next morning but honestly I thought it was just my unit... if everyone in the building is experiencing problems this needs to be fixed.

I'm stealing all the HOT WATER :D. I haven’t had problems with the water but I do miss the pressure :(

Just got a call from Sherry at TD. She says the building is looking to be registered in December. Which is good.

But wondering if everyone will still be using TD for their mortgage, considering TD changed from conventional to collateral mortgage? Or is this a nonissue for people?

I'm highly considering not going with TD due to the change, even though I may loose out on the lower interest rate...

Just got a call from Sherry at TD. She says the building is looking to be registered in December. Which is good.

But wondering if everyone will still be using TD for their mortgage, considering TD changed from conventional to collateral mortgage? Or is this a nonissue for people?

I'm highly considering not going with TD due to the change, even though I may loose out on the lower interest rate...

Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between a collateral vs conventional mortgage.....5 yr posted dropped 10 bp yesterday!

Back