News   Jul 25, 2024
 218     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 314     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 410     0 

Luxe Condo (NYCC, Menkes, 22 + 24s, Bigauskas)

Very insightful...that explains where York Mills C.I. got its name!

It still doesn't change the fact that the $1.5 million houses in Willowdale will soon be worth $2 million.

Very insightful...that explains where York Mills C.I. got its name!

It still doesn't change the fact that the $1.5 million houses in Willowdale will soon be worth $2 million.

I suspect they are more likely to drop to $1.2 million before rising to $2.0 million.

For the third time, my original statement was a $2 million standard "by the time the next cycle peaks." Will some of them drop in price before tht happens? Maybe, but that's not the issue since I was relating house prices to condos and condos take many years to plan and build. You're presenting yourself as an expert, so I'll leave it to you to speculate on whether 'soon' means 1 year down the road or 12. Have fun.

This could be a really nice project. Hopefully this is the beginning of the urbanization of Yonge north of Finch.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the urbanization of Yonge north of Finch.

Good point...Yonge north of Finch is mostly lined with plazas but they all have parking in front, differentiating these plazas from otherwise identical strips farther south on Yonge (or along Bloor or Danforth or anywhere else like that) and those parking spots alone make north of Finch seem a million times more suburban.

update!

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03767.jpg

DSC03768.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

i was taking my photos, and one of the workers comes to me and is like, "you taking photos?" i say yes. he goes, "why u taking that, look at that machine, take pictures of that," and points to the excavator. so i laugh and say sure. he then goes up to his buddy and says to "pose" the excavator for me which was pretty cool and funny at the same time.

DSC03772.jpg

as i was walking back to finch terminal, 5 buses were lined up in a row in the bus lane. quite a sight of the bus convoy.

I believe those are Pulse and Meridian.

It's fun driving down Yonge, it's like a crane corridor as the cranes hang over the street.

I believe those are Pulse and Meridian.

It's fun driving down Yonge, it's like a crane corridor as the cranes hang over the street.
Thanks! I put those images in their respective threads.

Back