News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 732     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Luxe Condo (NYCC, Menkes, 22 + 24s, Bigauskas)

Not the same as built. If they used blue precast, it would be close.
IMG_may-18-09-0197.jpg

I'm not so sure blue precast would have been a good idea ~ but I do believe that the colour shown in that picture is just due to the 'night rendering' nature only :)

Rendering

For UT's future records ~

Luxe.jpg

MODs ... I believe Luxe is 24 + 22s, which is consistent to this rendering, what was built, and the City Planning Staff Report

June 16 2009 update

Southeast View - appears north tower has topped off @ 22nd floor, mechanical box to follow

IMG_3932.jpg

Looks like the city is getting ready to put yet another traffic light just for these buildings, making traffic even worse than it already is on Yonge Street.

I sure hope there will be some retail on the ground level of these buildings.

It's turning out more 80s than rendered (and if something in North York isn't gonna look like it was built this decade, that's better than looking 90s).

They're not pretty at all, but the closeup shows that they aren't all bad. Light on the fussy detailing, minimal faux cheesiness, and nice clean balcony glass. If they weren't so stumpy, I wouldn't mind them at all (for NYCC).

The diagonals actually make them look more stumpy than they really are because it makes them say "We are bulbous." Perhaps they could have taken a cue from the office tower next door and left some of the terraced edges intact. It's not like someone could poke their eye out on Luxe had it had corners...well, maybe the Stay-Puft marshmallow man.

Any updates on available units?

I check out the site and one building, it shows no units and the other only shows one unit (meaning 1 unit left or 1 type of unit left)

I'm really not impressed on how it looks in person.

Thanks

i am going to buy a brand new 1+1 den or 2br condo at yonge/finch, mona lisa (tower/townhouse) or luxe

are luxe good to go?

What's the price like right now?

thanks!

Back