News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 701     0 

H1N1 Info You Should Know

Thank god someone is looking out for threats to the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

It started with water fluoridation and vaccines against debilitating diseases like polio and smallpox. Then the flu shot.

Just took a look at their website, my connection is completely saturated and "Order Your Copy of The Nation's Deathbed on DVD" was the first thing that came up. I lol'd, then closed the tab.

I got the H1N1 vaccine last week and I'm still alive - yet anyway. I think the media is blowing it out of porportion but don't even get me started on the conspiracy theories.

They do carry significant entertainment value though, it's kinda like watching PETA. ;)

People are free to think anyway they wish, but whenever the H1N1 vaccine becomes available for the rest of us I'm getting it immediately. A friend of mine back in Pittsburgh got it last month and he said it feels far worse than the normal flu and takes much longer to get over, and its not been contracted by enough people to understand its true mortality rate.

Last edited:
Viruses enter through your mucous membranes and if you have a good immune system you have a good chance of not spreading the virus. you might have come in contact with the virus. I am sure alot of us have already been in contact with the virus but it is important to take good care of your health. Eat nutritional foods, take nutritional supplements, and keep the poison like "mercury" out of your body.

Viruses enter through your mucous membranes and if you have a good immune system you have a good chance of not spreading the virus. you might have come in contact with the virus. I am sure alot of us have already been in contact with the virus but it is important to take good care of your health. Eat nutritional foods, take nutritional supplements, and keep the poison like "mercury" out of your body.

viruses can enter through the eye surfaces. what happens if someone with H1N1 sneezes and releases an aerosol mist containing viruses into the air and you are in a closed environment like a bus or even just walking down the hallway? do you close your eyes, plug your nostrils and stop breathing?

p.s, nutritional supplements are just as much a poison as mercury. also, if you've ever eaten one salmon, it will introduce more mercury into your body than a vaccine shot.

To each his own. All I know is that I have never had a flu shot, and I barely ever get sick "knock on wood". I have never taken a prescription drug in over 10 years nor an aspirin in at least 5 or 6 years and I have never taken a sick day in my entire career. I have felt like I have been hit with a virus before and I fight it within hours of it invading my body, but nothing has ever knocked me down for more than a few hours. We all have to do what is best for us. My few little tips can be accepted or rejected it doesn't really matter to me. We all have to look out for ourselves the best way we know how. Vitamin C, D, Omega 3's, Flax seed, Apple Cider Vinegar, and UDO oil, sometimes Aloe Vera Juice are my tickets to good health along with not eating or applying to my skin anything that has has artificial ingredients or additives and cancer causing chemicals.

Just use some common sense techniques. Keep your immune system strong. Here are some tips.

Funny thing is, an excessive immune response in healthy young people is what killed many of them during the 1918 flu.

Vitamin C, D, Omega 3's, Flax seed, Apple Cider Vinegar, and UDO oil, sometimes Aloe Vera Juice are my tickets to good health along with not eating or applying to my skin anything that has has artificial ingredients or additives and cancer causing chemicals.

These are what you believe are so-called tickets to good health. Are you 100% sure that imbibing Apple Cider regularly won't cause cancer?

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has been my "miracle" remedy for everything. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It has so many great purposes. The most amazing product I have ever used. it got rid of my acid reflux disease, it helps me with constipation, I used it to clean my hair, my skin, to get rid of fruit flies, to get rid of blemishes. It is fantastic!:)

there's no such thing as miracles.

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has been my "miracle" remedy for everything. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It has so many great purposes. The most amazing product I have ever used. it got rid of my acid reflux disease, it helps me with constipation, I used it to clean my hair, my skin, to get rid of fruit flies, to get rid of blemishes. It is fantastic!:)

that's amazing! from now on, forget about condoms. i'll just have a little apple cider vinegar and that should keep me safe from hiv and herpes. after all, these are viruses, just like H1N1 and they're less contagious than H1N1 therefore natural supplements should be even more effective.

now where's the phone book, i've gotta find me some disease infested prostitutes for i am invincible!

I have started a charity dedicated to bringing large quantities of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to Africa. Please send donations, apples to me. Just make sure they're organic because factory-farmed apples aren't going to be effective against AIDS, obviously. Too many toxins!

that's amazing! from now on, forget about condoms. i'll just have a little apple cider vinegar and that should keep me safe from hiv and herpes. after all, these are viruses, just like H1N1 and they're less contagious than H1N1 therefore natural supplements should be even more effective.

now where's the phone book, i've gotta find me some disease infested prostitutes for i am invincible!

Gee I didn't realize this was such a sarcastic forum. I thought we were having a discussion on how to protect ourselves from the Swine flu. I guess people should continue the way they are going and follow the plan of the government. They plan to wipe people out who are ignorant anyway. It seems like it is working.

Back