News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 701     0 

H1N1 Info You Should Know

PressForTruth.ca On H1N1 in Toronto

There are a lot more Canadian and Toronto Truther sites popping up lately. PressForTruth.ca is very active in providing facts that they feel the main stream media is really not covering.

You can even see them in person at Dundas Square on Saturdays while this whole shot thing is going on, not sure if they are going to be there all the time, though.

They also have some clips on YouTube and it was featured on an American truther site too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9syJUxpIw&feature=player_embedded

Has anyone heard of them and what do you think?

Last edited:
When it comes to the swine flu vaccines the World Health Organization is working hand in hand with Big Pharma under the guidance of international bankers who have a vested interest in maintaining their eugenics movement.

Real truthy, that's for sure.

I hate these guys. I see them at Yonge & Dundas. Real tin-foil hat types. When I brought up Polio, they told me that it disappeared spontaneously, and the vaccine didn't do anything.

An old friend of mine tried to get me to watch some David Icke videos recently in order to try and convince to not get vaccinated. After watching the videos, I then realized that he'd lost his mind.

Since then, I've been following these groups on the internet, and it's frightening what they believe, and how ardently they believe it. Most of them seem to believe EVERY conspiracy, from vaccinations, 9/11, Shape shifting reptillians (they run the world, apparently. I'm serious, by the way, people believe this.)
If you believe in all of these things, then you just want to believe that the world isn't chaotic, it's fully under someone's control. These people simply believe these things because they want them to be true. There's no conspiracy going on with this vaccine. There's a good argument to be made that there' some back scratching, incompetence, and all the other things that often go along with politics, but if you think this is some new eugenics movement, you're out to lunch.

PS - go to you tube and look some of these things up. The arguments in the videos are mind bogglingly inept, and circular, and people eat them up.

Last edited:
I'm just ignoring all sides of it, and making up my own mind. I think everyone should do that. Unfortunately most of the world is made up of sheep, so I know that won't happen.

On one hand, we have the conspiracy theorists. On the other hand, we have the health paranoia freaks. As long as there is diversity in opinions, we should be ok.

The truth is always simpler than a conspiracy theory. Kettal's comment on polio tells me all I need to know... they're loonies. Also anyone who reads David Icke should get his brain scrubbed to remove all traces of insanity, just in case it is contagious.

I know some people who are in the high-risk group for the flu, yet refuse to get the shot because they had been forwarded chain emails with "articles" by homeopaths, conspiracy theorists, and such, warning them that they are basically screwed if they do.

The lack of public understanding of these things, combined with the ignorance and irresponsibility of these 'truthers' and various witch doctors, has a real cost in people's health and wellbeing.

I know some people who are in the high-risk group for the flu, yet refuse to get the shot because they had been forwarded chain emails with "articles" by homeopaths, conspiracy theorists, and such, warning them that they are basically screwed if they do.

The lack of public understanding of these things, combined with the ignorance and irresponsibility of these 'truthers' and various witch doctors, has a real cost in people's health and wellbeing.

On the other hand, Darwinism is running its course.

i believe there is a massive conspiracy in play by truthers, homoeopaths and people who masturbate dogs to usher in massive population control by convincing the sheeple to reject life saving vaccines and other medicine. i believe they are deliberately trying to convince people to be anti-vaccine so that they will die, not because of their so called concern over a one in a million side effect. the side effect scare mongering is just the means to get sheeple not to vaccinate. the conspiracy has two objectives, to kill people and to get people really sick so they will spend lots of money on homoeopathic medicine (water) so big natura will profit.

p.s, this conspiracy is just as likely to be true as any other conspiracy theory the anti-vaccine crowd can come up with. and because it is now printed electronically, it adds to the credibility.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

There are a lot more Canadian and Toronto Truther sites popping up lately. PressForTruth.ca is very active in providing facts that they feel the main stream media is really not covering.

You can even see them in person at Dundas Square on Saturdays while this whole shot thing is going on, not sure if they are going to be there all the time, though.

They also have some clips on YouTube and it was featured on an American truther site too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9syJUxpIw&feature=player_embedded

Has anyone heard of them and what do you think?

I saw their booth at Yonge & Dundas about two weeks ago. On the day I saw them they had a "Truth on 9/11" banner on the south side of their setup, that was enough for me.

Back