At first glance it appears that the new Bramalea trains are at rush hour, where the new off peak trains go to Mount Pleasant. Some of the Mount Pleasant runs now extend further west, as opposed to originating/terminating at MP.I'm interested in seeing what trips terminate at Bramalea Station, and which ones continue to Mount Pleasant, and what the bus schedule will look like. I don't really want a repeat of the early 2000s, where the train plus bus connection to Brampton added 30-40 minutes to a trip that used to be done with an express run on the 401-410.
The late evening timings to Guelph and Kitchener are certainly welcome. I just wonder if they depart too early for the evening show/sports event crowd.
We sure need those track upgrades to get a morning counterflow train to Kitchener.
- PaulNew afternoon all-stops option to Bramalea GO:
- One new homebound 5:45 p.m. trip from Union Station will serve all stops to Bramalea GO, arriving at 6:21 p.m.
- These customers can take this trip instead of the 6 p.m. trip from Union Station, which will now run express to Bramalea GO.
In case you need to stay later, we’re introducing hourly evening train service to and from Bramalea GO:
- The last train from Bramalea GO will leave at 10:14 p.m. and arrive at Union Station at 10:51 p.m. The last train from Union will leave at 10:53 p.m. and arrive at Bramalea GO at 11:27 p.m.
- Some of these trips go as far as Mount Pleasant GO.
We’re extending some existing trips all the way to Kitchener GO:
- The 12:53 p.m. westbound trip from Union will now make all stops to Kitchener and arriver at 2:47 p.m.
- The 9 a.m. eastbound trip from Mount Pleasant GO will now start in Kitchener at 7:57 a.m.
- The 3:52 p.m. eastbound trip from Mount Pleasant GO will start at Kitchener at 2:57 p.m. and will depart eight minutes later at all stations.
We’re also introducing a few late-night trips, so you can come into the city for a game or a show and leave the car behind:
- A new 9:53 p.m. trip from Union Station will make all stops to Kitchener GO, arriving at 11:47 p.m.
- A new 10:53 p.m. trip from Union Station will make all stops to Guelph Central GO, arriving at 12:22 a.m.
- A new 8:57 p.m. trip from Kitchener GO will make all stops to Union Station, arriving at 10:51 p.m.