News   Jul 03, 2024
 164     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 544     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 704     1 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

So you are saying that because the media has been lying for the past 2 years, it reflects on Trumps approval rating.
Of course his approval ratings are real - but they are based on opinions derived by a public that was gullible enough to believe that the MSM was telling the truth.
If there is a giant apology from the media - his popularity will no doubt go up.
If the media doubles down and says that farther investigation is required - many will continue to be fooled, but enough others will likely figure out that the media has been peddling Fake News!

Preach it, brother!

So many have been hoodwinked by the mainstream media's distorted depiction of reality is quite disheartening to watch. For over 2 years we've had to witness the most disrespectful coverage of a sitting US president in modern times with his every accomplishment almost immediately dismissed as happenstance they refuse to give him credit for. And yet the people who recognize this double standard are the "jokers" and "clowns"? Lol!

Oh c'mon. Give me a break. Trump has got to be the most persecuted President in US history by this point, exceeding even Nixon. Don't blame Trump for how or why he got elected. Blame his competition and predecessor.
Isn't blame the same as credit? Let's just call it that Trump gets the responsibility for his election.

Of course his approval ratings are real - but they are based on opinions derived by a public that was gullible enough to believe that the MSM was telling the truth.
OK, I admit, I was lying. He's actually the most effective, respected, intelligent and sociable man the US has ever spawned.

Of course, the MSM (a dead giveaway that you'd use that term, programmed much?) was lying about all the others too. Think about that for a while...lol.
Preach it, brother!
Yo! Praise the Loud! Build that wail! I see I'm up against some real interlecturals...

OK, I admit, I was lying. He's actually the most effective, respected, intelligent and sociable man the US has ever spawned.

Of course, the MSM (a dead giveaway that you'd use that term, programmed much?) was lying about all the others too. Think about that for a while...lol.

Yo! Praise the Loud! Build that wail! I see I'm up against some real interlecturals...

Steve, don't be facetious. You and I actually agree on some things. I just choose to weigh the good with the bad. Trump, imo, is not nearly as awful as he's being portrayed in the Canadian media and the likes of CNN and MSNBC.

The Wall is... Er, was a Democrat idea and talking point up until Trump wanted it then suddenly they abandoned all their principles. There's footage of the Clinton's, Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer among others proposing it. But I digress, the Wall is not an issue for me, just demonstrating the duplicity of Trump's echo chamber of critics.

I'd say the birther movement with Obama was much worse. I also find it odd how many people defend Trump though. I mean, the guy's a piece of crap but here we have people always feeling the need to defend him. People go after him because he deserves it.
I wouldn't go as far as Hopkins123 saying that Trump is the MOST persecuted president but the media storm against him has been bad. At least the birther movement was mocked by the mainstream media. This Trump Russia stuff was presented as though it would 100% lead to credible allegations of collusion and ended up being a nothingburger as that one journalist said.

There is much to attack Trump on but this Russia stuff made the "mainstream" media look like bloodthirsty conspiracy theorists. I think he actually has some ok policies and is not as radical as people are making him out to be. I think his wall idea is dumb but overall it has not been as bad a two years for the US as some of the doomsday cultists would like you to believe.

Proving collusion beyond a reasonable doubt was always going to be a long shot because of the apparent circumstantial nature of the " evidence ". Not interviewing any Trump family members is a head-scratcher. Having the recently Trump- appointed AG Barr deliver the summary is too vexing to many. The leads that Mueller accumulated have apparently been passed off to other investigating jurisdictions. Many people associated with the rise of Trump have been indicted and charged, and while you can't prove guilt by mere association, Mueller has left the door open to further investigation by asserting that the President hasn't been exonerated. That's throwing out an awfully big bone .

READ: The Justice Department's Summary Of The Mueller Report

From link.

Dear Chairman Graham, Chairman Nadler, Ranking Member Feinstein, and Ranking Member Collins:

As a supplement to the notification provided on Friday, March 22, 2019, I am writing today to advise you of the principal conclusions reached by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III and to inform you about the status of my initial review of the report he has prepared.

The Special Counsel's Report

On Friday, the Special Counsel submitted to me a "confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions" he has reached, as required by 28 CF.R. § 600.8(c). This report is entitled "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election." Although my review is ongoing, I believe that it is in the public interest to describe the report and to summarize the principal conclusions reached by the Special Counsel and the results of his investigation.

The report explains that the Special Counsel and his staff thoroughly investigated allegations that members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump, and others associated with it, conspired with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, or sought to obstruct the related federal investigations. In the report, the Special Counsel noted that, in completing his investigation, he employed 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

The Special Counsel obtained a number of indictments and convictions of individuals and entities in connection with his investigation, all of which have been publicly disclosed. During the course of his investigation, the Special Counsel also referred several matters to other offices for further action. The report does not recommend any further indictments, nor did the Special Counsel obtain any sealed indictments that have yet to be made public. Below, I summarize the principal conclusions set out in the Special Counsel's report.

Sincerely,

William P. Barr
Attorney General

I agree Old Boy, I felt from the beginning that it was dangerous to assume the Mueller report would eventually bring down Trump’s reign. Why bank on an unknown result? Now Trump can crow loud and clear that it really was a witch hunt and he has the Mueller report to prove. A major Democratic Party blunder. Trump is like an old mob boss that is able to avoid prosecution. Everyone knows the guy is a crook but they can’t prove it. The Dems have to beat Trump at the polls. He’s too slippery to impeach and his supporters, who are too stupid to know that they are playing with fire, don’t care that he’s a con man. The Democrats need to get smart, in a hurry.

Back