News   Mar 28, 2024
 98     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Corso Italia

was having a coffee at local coffee shop and the hot topic of conversation was that the proposed shoppers site was re sold but not known who the possible developer is, anyone know, because if so I'm excited to finally see this dark corner in Corso come back to life
i doubt it’s been sold, but ana bailao did mention recently that they were looking to sell.

Would be also interested in the update. I assume you both are talking about the lot across the street from the new Scotiabank relocation.

great new cafe, although I was told its been open since May, but its new to me and I m glad I walked a bit further into Corso to discover public cafe, great coffee great treats and luv their panini, I hope the hood supports this new place, looks like they put a lot of effort and work into the place, now its up to us the community to support it, we need places like this

great new cafe, although I was told its been open since May, but its new to me and I m glad I walked a bit further into Corso to discover public cafe, great coffee great treats and luv their panini, I hope the hood supports this new place, looks like they put a lot of effort and work into the place, now its up to us the community to support it, we need places like this

Yes, I know Public Café, that is a great spot with very interesting interior design. They actually import their pastries from Italy directly which is amazing and they are working on some live music for the evening I believe. Great spot indeed for Corso Italia area.

Public Cafe is a quality addition to the are for sure. There's been quite a few relatively new places that have held steady in the past couple years like Shunoko. Sushi Kaito, Mercado Negro, Spielhaus, El Sazon, etc. There's also a new Italian restaurant coming up called Il Colosseo, a block west of Dufferin.

Check out La Morena has amazing latin food too. St. clair has a great selection of Latin food options and is quickly becoming one of the go to spots in Toronto for Latin food.

Some new businesses on st clair , the bull BBQ pit looks great and featured on you gotta eat here, also FBI pizza opening soon, so its great to see some new life injected on the street

This one looks good. La Spesa: market with imported goods from all over europe is just about to open too.

Anyone been to Tavora Foods? I've been meaning to check it out for a while but it always seems busy when I pass by.

Back