News   Feb 21, 2020
 989     0 
News   Feb 21, 2020
 1.2K     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

prosperegal

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like the old Porche Design spot will be a Clarks shoes. What's with all these mid-price places opening on Bloor?

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like the old Porche Design spot will be a Clarks shoes. What's with all these mid-price places opening on Bloor?
Yorkdale is getting first dibs on all new entries in the market ? I know I know, I'm beating a dead horse ...

Though I think I'll be partly proven correct when folks see the sort of retail that opens in 1 Bloor East.

gabe

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's essentially becoming an outdoor version of Yorkdale Mall with some high-end stores along with the mainstream middle class brands.

It's been like that for years. Bloor will always be a mix of mid level and high end stores.

Retail-Insider

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's a Clarks pop-up. That retail space and the neighbouring Guess space will be rebuilt to become one large two-level flagship store for an international retailer. We've been asked not to reveal the brand yet but here's a hint -- the brokerage representing Clarks also represents the incoming flagship brand.

ardwold1

Member Bio
Reaction score
Breitling is open at 250 Bloor St. East. Oddly inconspicuous branding for such an inconspicuous site.

bAuHaUs

Member Bio
Reaction score
Breitling is open at 250 Bloor St. East. Oddly inconspicuous branding for such an inconspicuous site.
Modest signage up now on top of entrance.

Filip

Member Bio
Reaction score