News   Mar 28, 2024
 949     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 538     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 833     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Looks like the old Porche Design spot will be a Clarks shoes. What's with all these mid-price places opening on Bloor?

Looks like the old Porche Design spot will be a Clarks shoes. What's with all these mid-price places opening on Bloor?

Yorkdale is getting first dibs on all new entries in the market ? I know I know, I'm beating a dead horse ...

Though I think I'll be partly proven correct when folks see the sort of retail that opens in 1 Bloor East.

It's essentially becoming an outdoor version of Yorkdale Mall with some high-end stores along with the mainstream middle class brands.

It's been like that for years. Bloor will always be a mix of mid level and high end stores.

It's a Clarks pop-up. That retail space and the neighbouring Guess space will be rebuilt to become one large two-level flagship store for an international retailer. We've been asked not to reveal the brand yet but here's a hint -- the brokerage representing Clarks also represents the incoming flagship brand.

Breitling is open at 250 Bloor St. East. Oddly inconspicuous branding for such an inconspicuous site.

This is what is going in in place of the Teavana in the Path.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    915.6 KB · Views: 1,077
Breitling is open at 250 Bloor St. East. Oddly inconspicuous branding for such an inconspicuous site.
Modest signage up now on top of entrance.

Back