News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 377     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Thank you. It looks small, yes, but it can make a small shoe store. Tods, jimmy choo. They don't usually display a lot of merchandise.
Btw, did they start working on D & G yet??

The only problem is that there's not a lot of room for a street window display. No room, actually.

vuittonm13.jpg

Not sure what the layout is going to be but apparently the Brooks Brothers at 110 Bloor is going to replace most of the Nike Store with a street-front entrance where the Guerlain was. I suppose this leaves the Escada boutique still for lease? I'm very interested in how the landlord is going to reconfigure that space - there's a fair bit of retail square footage between the Nike, Guerlain, Escada, and the hallway. I don't think Brooks Brothers is going to take all of it - my insider said they signed about 15,000 square feet

Not sure what the layout is going to be but apparently the Brooks Brothers at 110 Bloor is going to replace most of the Nike Store with a street-front entrance where the Guerlain was. I suppose this leaves the Escada boutique still for lease? I'm very interested in how the landlord is going to reconfigure that space - there's a fair bit of retail square footage between the Nike, Guerlain, Escada, and the hallway. I don't think Brooks Brothers is going to take all of it - my insider said they signed about 15,000 square feet

I don't know about that. The wall between Guerlain and Escada looks knocked down.

I don't know about that. The wall between Guerlain and Escada looks knocked down.

That's from Brooks Brothers direct. As I say - I don't know what the final floorplans will look like - but I think there will be A LOT of movement in that building (maybe Nike will downsize). There's a lot of square footage between the former two floor Escada, Nike, Guerlain. The original Nike Store was 30,000 square feet - but I feel like its no longer that big. My contact said they had rented about 3000 square feet at ground level and 9000 square feet below ground. Its possible there's space in the basement that Nike isn't using that too.

So I'm sorry...does this mean Nike is moving out/relocating? Or just downsizing?

I actually don't know - I just know that some of the Brooks Brothers store will be in the basement. Unless there's hidden space somewhere down there I can see Nike staying? In general they seem dead quiet all the time... so I wouldn't be shocked if they shut down.

I stopped by the Kate Spade flagship today and was told that it will open this week!

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1P7

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 175203 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: May 27, 2013

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display one non-illuminated wall sign on the first storey, in conjunction with a high-end fashion designer store. **Dolce & Gabbana**

Has Gap Kids been leased?

Anyone know what's going on with the old French Connection spot? I notice that some work is being done there.

Five signs - that's quite a lot compared to their existing location.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 2X2

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 181729 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Jun 5, 2013

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display five wall signs, one illuminated. **Tiffanys**

Back