News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Is another store going in place of Lacoste?

the Colonnade is centre ice when it comes to retailers - I suspect that Lacoste's lease was up and Morguard negotiated them out for a different tenant willing to pay potentially higher rent (Just a hunch) The fact that there is a demo permit means their is another retailer is already lined up. Wonder who it is?

the Colonnade is centre ice when it comes to retailers - I suspect that Lacoste's lease was up and Morguard negotiated them out for a different tenant willing to pay potentially higher rent (Just a hunch) The fact that there is a demo permit means their is another retailer is already lined up. Wonder who it is?

Hmmm, does anyone know if either Coach or Prada is expanding?

Kate Spade window coverings are up and she is definitely taking the old Hugo Boss on Cumberland. Looks like Remy's is staying put for the time being.

Some piano bar is taking over Zaza Espresso Bar's larger, downstairs location on Bellair.

As I said earlier in this thread, sometimes the city uses a 'convenience address' in their applications so even though the store is actually on Cumberland, they use a Yorkville address. In this case I guess it's one landlord from Remy's on Yorkville all the way down to Cumberland.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 1C1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 156561 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Apr 24, 2013

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display two illuminated wall signs in conjunction with a high-end, retail fashion store. **Kate Spade**

BTW, the store has signs up looking for employees. Go to their Facebook page for more info.

Last edited:
Prairie Girl Bakery opened today (April 26) :)... Also, I think some work is really finally happening at the old MAC spot as the sign has been primed over in white. Any idea who's going to be there?

Prairie Girl Bakery opened today (April 26) :)... Also, I think some work is really finally happening at the old MAC spot as the sign has been primed over in white. Any idea who's going to be there?

We were just told that a new facade was going onto the old MAC space (89 Bloor W.) and that it's still for lease.

We were just told that a new facade was going onto the old MAC space (89 Bloor W.) and that it's still for lease.

So the curse hasn't been broken, yet, huh? Seems like other spaces tend to get leases fairly quickly.

Back