News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

Best Strip Club

I've never been to a gay strip club in Montreal, but they certainly have us beat in terms of the number of venues. As far as I know Toronto only has Remingtons, yet Montreal has 8 gay strip clubs. And Toronto is a way bigger city. What's with that?

I've been to Remingtons once and hated it. I've been to a few of the perve places out by the airport when I was growing up in Brampton (and before I realized I liked dudes). I remember this one place on Torbram called the The Million Dollar Saloon which at least had more entertaining woman than the ugly guys at Remingtons. The Brass Rail can be a fun place for a drink too. Apparently some of the N-SYNC guys went to the Rail for a drink last time they were in T.O. Or maybe that's just an urban legend.

JASON :)

Went to Brass Rail for my stag. I enjoyed it. I don't frequent these places to often - but I liked the women.

Darkstar:

Why go the stripclubs when you have the umm, "Spa"s? :b

GB

Not my scene GeekyBoy T.O.

You must have some stories though, non?

JASON :b

Spas are more, uh, participatory - and the strip clubs are more of a "performance" i suppose.

I've only been to one - Zanzibar - went with two nice lesbians. We would clap after each woman went on, and they would smile and wave at us - i guess we were a welcome change from the usual sad-faced angry men. Then in the bathroom i had a conversation about the CBC, and why it can be so great.

Strip clubs have to be THE most unerotic, Asexual places around. If you're not going for fun, or with a crapload of irony, i couldn't imagine going.

HOLD THE PRESSES HOW LONG HAS THIS THREAD BEING GOING AND NO ONE TOLD GOOD O'LE CAL?

jesus.

My favorite strip club is house of lancaster , followed by runway strip.

House of Lancaster has:

1. Lots of ethnic women. And trust me i love ethnic women.

I have made a lot of good friends at that place. I think a lot of girls end up working in Niagara falls

2. The girls will do anything. I repeat they will do anything you want. get my drift. Ok let me make myself clear , THEY WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

Runway Strip.

1. I like the upscale chicks there. Its by the airport so yes a lot of americans. But hey Its worth it for the scene.

Thanks for making this thread. I have to check out those suburban spots.

I've never been to a strip club. :\

Should I have admitted that? :(

Asher> after Caltrane74's post, you should consider it a badge of honour.

I've never been to a gay strip club in Montreal, but they certainly have us beat in terms of the number of venues. As far as I know Toronto only has Remingtons, yet Montreal has 8 gay strip clubs. And Toronto is a way bigger city. What's with that?

Tourism. Both the city and the province have been courting the pink dollar for a decade now.

Tourism. Both the city and the province have been courting the pink dollar for a decade now.

I think I read somewhere that all of Toronto's strip joints were 'grandfathered' a few years back, so it's impossible to open up a new one (unless one existed there before). This could go a long way to explaining why T.O. still has only one gay male strip club while the city has continued to grow as a gay destination.

JASON :)

DS, I've heard something to that effect. Do you think Toronto could support a second club though?

If Montreal can supporrt 8 I'm sure T.O. could support 2. Put one in the village and I'm sure it would be a success. Still, it's not like this issue is that important to me anyways. :b

EDIT TWO YEARS LATER (LOL): I don't think Montreal ever had 8 gay male strip clubs (now that I know more about the situation). However, it does have four I'm familiar with, yet it's a city relatively half our size (and we have one).

Back