News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

Best Strip Club

Caltrane might be the reason why this seems to be a male only board.

I don't want to be mean, so i'll shut up. Cuz i don't get it. I just don't get it...

There's definitely worse than Caltrane...and he hardly posts anymore!

You can apply the concept to just about anything.

Brit Blocking: Spreading misinformation about Will Alsop, in order to prevent him from getting work in the U.K., so we can get him to work here more often.

Stopping another guy from getting the girl you want.

Also stopping your girlfriend from going home with a loser of a guy just because she's desperate.

Well if you've got an open relationship and a desperate girlfriend why would you care who she goes home with?

Well if you've got an open relationship and a desperate girlfriend why would you care who she goes home with?

I'll clarify. When you're having a girls night out and your desperate girlfriend wants to hook up with the yuckiest guy in the establishment, cock blocking is sometimes in order. But only if you know she'll feel bad about it in the morning and then you have to hear about it for the rest of the week. :lol

Going back to your original question... if I were a guy and had an open relationship and a desperate girlfriend, I suppose it wouldn't matter to me who she went home with at all. ;)

What is an open relationship?

Is that like an open concept condo? Ya know, wide views and all ...

:p

Yes Jarrek, a little bit like that. Wide views, and every day can be an open house if you want. You can install a revolving door too.

It means you can both discuss your tricks on the side without jealousy. And you're both equally free not to have tricks on the side if that suits you.

Even better than strip clubs are after hours clubs that fill with partying strippers when they finish their shifts. The old Boa on Spadina (a few, not a great stripper turnout), the new Boa in the club district (met one really hot one there), Film Lounge at Spadina and Dundas (usually lots) and Comfort Zone (hit and miss) all have their share. Of course the Guvernment and especially the Docks on a night with a big international DJ like Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Armin Van Buurin, etc. is Stripper Central. They don't seem to come out of the woodwork until a bit later, though. Some of them reeeeeeally like to party. God love strippers.

Not my thing anymore but my heyday for strip clubs was in MTL in the late eighties. Unemployment was high and the cute girls were looking for better alternatives than being a fast food waitress. Couldn't believe some of the french-canadian beauties who did that for a living- and the things they did together :eek: .

And while this thread's presently active, Spacing Wire's got a post on catcalls.

Maybe there's a message here...

Whisky-a-go-go's hands down. You could bring a date and she would have a good time. But don't!

Back