News   Oct 04, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4.1K     5 

Best Strip Club

asher, I too have never been to a strip club.....nothing to be ashamed of. Actually, I dont see much of a point. Like someone said, they have got to be the must unerotic and unsexual places there are....at least I would imagine.

Caltrane might be the reason why this seems to be a male only board.

I don't want to be mean, so i'll shut up. Cuz i don't get it. I just don't get it...

Yeah blame Cal,

as usual, online and at work. Thats my life.

For Your Eyes Only on King Street is a great place. Better than Lancaster. The decor is nice, the bouncer greets you and shakes your hand at the door (I wonder if he does that when he throws you out). The girls are awesome, friendly, and some are pretty smart. The VIP area is great, with large couches that you can hang out with the girls, and still have a great view of the stage. As for policy, there is no genital contact, but the girls are sure good at rubbing themselves ALL over you while they perform. I also like that they wear panties. Other places they just have a skirt and once that's gone there's nothing else. With panties at least the tease part lasts a bit longer. Although it takes a second dance to get them off. But in my opinion that's not the point. We all know what it looks like, so I prefer to simply enjoy the girl rather than her pink. Also, at places where they don't wear panties, the girls place a little towel on the seat, and that just makes it look like the place is dirty, and it also restricts how the sit, so you can't get comfortable with them. So if you have the money ($20 per dance in the VIP area, $10 to just get up there) check it out.

Hmmmm....how did I miss this.

Best- Treasures, hard too find, a lot of Mob types attend, mostly eastern europeans with a spackling of island girls.

Hon. Mention - House o' Lancaster, i've seen girl work a pole like no where else.

Worst - The Latin Quarter, - dirty....anything goes, keep pool but sometimes they serve cold cut platters on the pool tables. Plus it's near the Eastern Passage and where the Calypso Hut 2 used to be...

Oh and i've seen some freaky lesbo, toys, ice cubes, and whips at Whisky-a-go-go back in the day.

If Montreal can supporrt 8 I'm sure T.O. could support 2.

Actually Toronto does have two. Well the "GTA". The Lounge opened in Mississauga a few years back. It's located in the basement of the famous Diamonds strip club with a side entrance!

Louroz

Back