News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 560     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

390 Bay definitely needs to go. Also, replacing the early 20th century curved streetwall with a 1 storey podium box was a huge mistake.

I took this from an airplane last week (apr. 7):
2408090588_3a77b1e572.jpg

Larger

That's pretty good since the building only has 68 floors, no?

68th floor is where the tenant elevator stops..... there is a 70th floor as well... but thats restricted access.

Ziggy: good eye! got mixed up with my other photos...was actually taken on April 2nd. Thanks pointing that out.

Ziggy: good eye! got mixed up with my other photos...was actually taken on April 2nd. Thanks pointing that out.

Heh heh...no problem! Don't want to seem nitpicky, I was looking at the photos pretty closely because it's really interesting to see things from that new angle. They provide a really interesting perspective to see what's going on, and how they are doing the construction. Thanks again for sharing them :)

i hope that toronto with all of its construction can apply some sort of cool lighting...if you look at citys such as montreal, chicago, new york, and of course hong kong they all have some serioius lights...all we really have is the cn tower, for me tho that dosnt really count since its not a builind. :s
would make toronto seem a little more interesting no?

L E D is the way to go ^_^
i just think toronto skyline needs a boost.
bring down a couple things on dundas square...i dont get that place anyway
and if you look there too its all LED...well most of it.
Toronto has so much potential-kinda makes me sick were so behind

Back