News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 500     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Forms were raised today - so just 3 days to raise the forms with the good weather. ( Must be a record)

BTW: Through the webcam you can see there is a lot, and I mean "a lot" of activity going on at the Bay Adelaide site today.

Forms were raised today - so just 3 days to raise the forms with the good weather. ( Must be a record)

BTW: Through the webcam you can see there is a lot, and I mean "a lot" of activity going on at the Bay Adelaide site today.

rats... i can't get the webcam to work on my computer. i installed the latest java like it said and even tried to view it in firefox and internet explorer. lousy luck.

There you go lady!!

75341736qq0.png

Just pretend there are lots of people walking around on all the levels and the little concrete pumpers are going back and forth and you got yourself an imaginary webcam.

wow - he shows up to work early and then takes time on his lunch hour for construction pics! and we can see the crane mid-raise. gotta love it! p.s. dont look down....

definitely, thanks a lot...i'm going to say it every time you post now...so you have reason to keep coming back and posting more! please do

Back