News   Jul 17, 2024
 542     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 505     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

Are people f*cked ???

If I'm reading the listing right, it's 641 SF 1+1 for $410K ?!?
That's approx $640 PSF for North York ... I DON'T THINK SO ! ! !

Something is VERY WRONG if TO RE gets the $$$ they are asking and the Hamptons, a Long Island beach town about 100 miles east of Manhattan for the rich and famous, is only getting $400 PSF.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601214&sid=ara.OohrH91M&refer=invest

I just went through Arc condo website and I was stunned with the fact that the whole design has been flooded with 400 sqf studios, 500 sqf one bed, 600 sqf 1+den and a couple of 700 sqf two bed room...there's no one single unit above 800 sqf.

I like the ship like outlook as well, but living in such a gigantic curise, with almost 800 meters long corridor is bizarre. Would the future space ship look like this?

bridalpathdowntownnorthqub.jpg

By torontovibe, shot with DSC-N1 at 2009-06-04

bridalpathdowntownnorthxow.jpg

bridalpathdowntownnorthk.jpg

bridalpathdowntownnorthxhy.jpg

Last edited:
wow! that first photo looks like a rendering!

I have to say I am quite smitten with this building. It's outlandishness (mild pun intended) is so refreshingly unlike anything here in Toronto that I can't help but smile in its presence; indeed it so successfully evokes L.A. and Miami Beach that it makes me want to visit those places right now. And yet, there it sits up in desolate North York, beached like Moby Dick right on top of one of our tragically neglected and desperately needy stubway entrances. Thank you Daniels for doing something right even if only this one time.

I like it too.......best thing Kirkor have ever done, imo......:D

Love the tubular stuff at the top - outrageous and eccentric...

Thx for the great pics, Torontovibe!

Intriguing building design but it should be located somewhere else ... the harbourfront, as predictable as it may be.

$700 PSF for there ?!?! ... corner of 2 main roads, next to the hwy 401, at the edge of a mall parking lot ... I wouldn't be paying that.

Intriguing building design but it should be located somewhere else ... the harbourfront, as predictable as it may be.

$700 PSF for there ?!?! ... corner of 2 main roads, next to the hwy 401, at the edge of a mall parking lot ... I wouldn't be paying that.
I'd really like to see what the suites look like, I just don't understand the pricing. Drove by this area the other day....boy has Baview/Sheppard changed. It looks great. Hopefully Don Mills/Sheppard gets the same treatment.

How can you not like this building? Compared to much of the boring crap I see going up, this building is amazing. It's even more impressive in person. I wish this was in Harbourfront, instead of some of the disasters we have there. Bring on more like this and I'll be quite happy.

Yes, I know many of you conservative types prefer more and more glass boxes, but a bit of variety certainly wouldn't hurt. How many different versions of Spire, can one city have? We need more Panoramas and less Spires. (although X is an exception because of the colour and materials)

I'd really like to see what the suites look like, I just don't understand the pricing. Drove by this area the other day....boy has Baview/Sheppard changed. It looks great. Hopefully Don Mills/Sheppard gets the same treatment.

I don't know about the interior, but the floorplans are really small with sizes ranging from 400 SF studios to max of 770 SF 2bed + den ... the majority being studios, 1 bed, 1 bed + den.

That's a great photo smunky, emphasizing it's ship coming over the horizon qualities. It's almost strange looking, one expects water where the street is.

Back