News   Apr 16, 2024
 192     2 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 343     1 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 703     0 

Apple Store

The definition of 'Apple store details' varies quite widely now with their flagship stores. Check out Central World in Thailand, really amazing stuff. Hope The One flagship has good details.

It does - but even that store you mentioned is of the same design pedigree as the recent stores (e.g. Chicago, etc.). This one seems to be different.

AoD

It does - but even that store you mentioned is of the same design pedigree as the recent stores (e.g. Chicago, etc.). This one seems to be different.

AoD
I agree. The manipulation of the logo in general seems very un-Apple for any level of permanence. Given it's not yet open, and given other photos like below, it leads me believe it's all glass and the silver/grey is an outer wrapper to be revealed later.

1*5FI7RQHPXLmF4xQOtJ4t4g.png

I agree. The manipulation of the logo in general seems very un-Apple for any level of permanence. Given it's not yet open, and given other photos like below, it leads me believe it's all glass and the silver/grey is an outer wrapper to be revealed later.

1*5FI7RQHPXLmF4xQOtJ4t4g.png
That goes without saying, everything we currently see is glass and wrapped, this is clearly a glass sphere. Also every recent flagship has had its own custom Apple logo. Here are some photos of the sephere being wrapped

That goes without saying, everything we currently see is glass and wrapped, this is clearly a glass sphere. Also every recent flagship has had its own custom Apple logo. Here are some photos of the sephere being wrapped
I think the point was that people were taking the way it looks now as the permanent look, which it will not be.

AoD

Our flagship store will fall in the category of stores within larger buildings like Regent street where it doesn’t get to decide much about the exterior shape, but will still be a flagship with all the interior hallmarks. It’ll have premium details like castagna stone, interior trees and a green wall (or walls).

I wish we’d get a stand-alone store like Chicago’s by the river. I’m so darn jealous of that store. Something in the East Bayfront or in the Portlands would be fantastic.

Last edited:
Not really related, but I just read that Apple has 53 stores in California, but only 29 in Canada with only a slightly smaller population.
No wonder why Apple Stores in California have walk-in Genius Bar appointment pre-pandemic even in the Bay Area, Los Angeles area, and San Diego area.

Meanwhile, the nearest Apple Store to St. Catharines is in Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga, NY (it's even closer to St. Catharines than the nearest Canadian Apple Store in Burlington's Mapleview Centre).

There are also no Apple Stores in Scarborough or the entirety of Durham Region.

There are also more Apple Stores in Thailand than in Russia, Pakistan, India, Vietnam, Malysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, the Caribbean, and the whole African continent combined.

Thailand has two Apple Stores, while Russia, Pakistan, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, the Caribbean, and the whole African continent combined have none!

Last edited:

Back