News   Nov 27, 2020
 348     0 
News   Nov 27, 2020
 794     0 

Apple Store

zang

Member Bio
Reaction score
It does - but even that store you mentioned is of the same design pedigree as the recent stores (e.g. Chicago, etc.). This one seems to be different.

AoD
I agree. The manipulation of the logo in general seems very un-Apple for any level of permanence. Given it's not yet open, and given other photos like below, it leads me believe it's all glass and the silver/grey is an outer wrapper to be revealed later.

penlasdle

Member Bio
Reaction score
I agree. The manipulation of the logo in general seems very un-Apple for any level of permanence. Given it's not yet open, and given other photos like below, it leads me believe it's all glass and the silver/grey is an outer wrapper to be revealed later.

That goes without saying, everything we currently see is glass and wrapped, this is clearly a glass sphere. Also every recent flagship has had its own custom Apple logo. Here are some photos of the sephere being wrapped

zang

Member Bio
Reaction score

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
It does - but even that store you mentioned is of the same design pedigree as the recent stores (e.g. Chicago, etc.). This one seems to be different.

AoD
Our flagship store will fall in the category of stores within larger buildings like Regent street where it doesn’t get to decide much about the exterior shape, but will still be a flagship with all the interior hallmarks. It’ll have premium details like castagna stone, interior trees and a green wall (or walls).

I wish we’d get a stand-alone store like Chicago’s by the river. I’m so darn jealous of that store. Something in the East Bayfront or in the Portlands would be fantastic.

Last edited:

W. K. Lis

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score