News   Apr 24, 2024
 33     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 397     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 432     0 

Apple Store

The store still smells of BO. There's my review.

Really? I didn't get that from my few visits and I could definitely smell it in the old store which was way too small for the amount of people in it at all times. Having had a quick glance at the overhead vents during construction, it looked like the new store has direct HVAC access to the outside.

Downtown still really needs another Apple Store, the sooner the better. But having this one much larger one helps until Yonge and Bloor opens.

Yeah, there's strong speculation that there'll be one at The Well. It's going to be a high end mall with all the luxury brands. Right up Apple's alley. It's about as far west from the Eaton Centre as The One is north of it. Three downtown Apple Stores would be about just right to serving Toronto's downtown population.

I keep hoping for an iconic store on the waterfront but I don't think it's in the cards. Unlike say, Apple Michigan Avenue's riverside store, the waterfront is still very sparsely populated and only really busy in the warmer months. But god damn that store makes me jealous of Chicago every time I go ?

hero_xlarge.jpg

42171709432_544ea9a3df_k.jpg

store-drawer-gallery-1-item-1_large.jpg

Don't get your hopes up for something at The Well. There's no plans for a store there.

New Fairview location opens on Saturday morning

Too much to dream for on our waterfront, right? The new "floating" store at Marina Bay Sands.

gettyimages-1228178821-2048x2048.jpg

I was just in Singapore in late February (before Covid) and didn't notice that structure there. They must have built it in the last few months.

Back