News   Jul 03, 2024
 13     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 171     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 1K     0 

Apple Store

If the trend continues, Toronto is becoming a very big market for Apple so I'm sure that a flagship store in Yorkville isn't far off. New York has three standalone stores so I'm sure it won't be much for Apple to build one and maintain their three mall stores as well.

Every time I go to the Apple store with a legitimate purchase intention or question, the store is swamped with people and I can't get a hold of anybody or a computer. Even on slow days in the mall. I think they've reached their capacity already so somewhere, Steve Jobs has Toronto on his brain.

Every time I go to the Apple store with a legitimate purchase intention or question, the store is swamped with people and I can't get a hold of anybody or a computer. Even on slow days in the mall. I think they've reached their capacity already so somewhere, Steve Jobs has Toronto on his brain.

100% agree!!!! When I went to purchase Leopard, the store was packed to claustrophobic levels, but I was the second of two people in line. Two!

I hope they build a beautiful store in Yorkville. Though I guess there aren't many spaces they could build something so iconic. Something like the store in Regent Street in London would be great!

There are seven stores in Chicago, meaning if they had similar penetration, which I think is likely, there'd be about five stores (about) in GTA. Maybe Square One would get one too...

Mac sales grew at 3 times the industry's rate last year. Much of the thanks for that is being alloted to the Apple Stores, where consumers can finally get knowledgeable staff to speak with regarding that platform. They wouldn't be opening all those stores if people were only checking email (but yeah, it's great to be able to check email there!).

They may be friendly but I've found them far from knowledgeable.

I think Apple could easily open another store downtown.

What if Honest Eds finally bit the dust and was replaced by the biggest Apple Store on this planet...

There are seven stores in Chicago, meaning if they had similar penetration, which I think is likely, there'd be about five stores (about) in GTA. ...

Aside from those Apple stores in Chicago, there are a number of Apple antique resellers in a few Chicago suburbs such as Evanston. These resellers have managed to make a dollar by offering older models completely reconditioned. I love the museum-look of some of the older fare - ranging from tiny toylike Macs to heavy Quandras.

Apple has come a long way on their bumpy ride, but they are apparently here to stay.

Back