News   Apr 24, 2024
 342     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 538     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 487     0 

2018 Municipal Election: Toronto Council Races

How many non-incumbent winners will there be on council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you've just made the argument for *all* municipalities in Ontario to 'downsize'...leaving many with no reps whatsoever.

Or is Toronto somehow magically different from the rest? Oh I get it! Toronto must be *punished* because they offended Magnificent Leader...
I think the argument being made was when the organization (city) becomes a certain size, the leaders (Councillors) should be managing systems and not doing the work.

I think the argument being made was when the organization (city) becomes a certain size, the leaders (Councillors) should be managing systems and not doing the work.
Then please reference that, because I've pored over the details, and the peculiar absence of that argument is a factor in the present court action.

"The thing is that councillors want you to contact their office so you will remember them come election time that they helped you".

+100

Exactly correct, but ironic that Rob Ford, and Doug to a lesser degree, made their mark with this type of strategy of acting as an intermediary with 311.

Of course they did.
They are the kings of self-aggrandisement to the detriment of the public.

Star reporter tweeted out the judge's decision on 47 or 25 wards will be available Monday at 8am.

The forecast calls for heavy rain. Doesn't look good for...

OTc2OGFiNTViMCMvbDRBTGlyWnd4MnIxVVpSUFNuYmMyYWxWUEFzPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vZHVqbWZwZWU5OWV1aWdkc3F1enFqbWQxeGxzNWhhM2RucDJqNHZnYjRjcHA3NDh0dHR1NWp0bmpheXN1ams4ci5naWY.gif

From link.

We got a flyer from Michael Thompson, but I am not a huge fan of him now, so I will have to see who else is running.

Back