News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 731     1 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another rendering. This one completed by Maldive at SSP

This is only the new projects to be completed in Toronto over the next few years.

onlynew.jpg

What's that building on the far right? It sort of looks like the Freedom Tower in New York.

Shangri-la. I stared at this rendering for a while, trying to figure out what order the towers in. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the answer was "none."

yes that building on the far right is the University ave proposal, that VofE mentioned.

As for the order I tried to break down the proposals and this is what I came up with:

1 St. Thomas
1 Bloor East
-4 towers unidentified
Casa
X condominuim
3 Towers St joes
Four Seasons
Minto 1 ?
Minto2 ?
4 Towers unidentified
ROCP 1,2 & 3 ( Aura)
Met2
Shangri - La (Toronto)
Lumiere (??)
Bay Adelaide Tower
TIFF (Lightbox Tower)
Trump
RBC
Ritz
Met 1
Hummingbird
Signature
3 towers between Hummingbird and Signature I cant identify. -
(possibly Montage & MLS 1 & 2)
Towers to the right of Signature include:

Cityplace Development ( 15 Tower Development)
Infinte Development ( 2 Towers_)
Pinnicle Development ( 4 Towers)
Ft. York Development ( multi Tower development)

And last is Maldive's University Ave interpetation

That's a sick amount of new development. Someone needs to build an observation deck near the Humber where we can see Toronto's complete skyline.

Exactly like Vancouver... except for being hundreds of feet taller and having signature towers that look nothing like what runtcouver has (ritz, L, trump etc)... other than that... exactly the same. ;-)

And don't forget the mountains, which are so aften treated as if they are part of the built form of Vancouver.

^yes all the "relatives" (the ones who only call when the sun comes out in W. Van... we don't talk much) are quick to point out the glorious mountains that Vancouverites built. Ah well... at least we're getting a tobbagan hill.

yes all the "relatives" (the ones who only call when the sun comes out in W. Van... we don't talk much) are quick to point out the glorious mountains that Vancouverites built.

Oh, man, do I ever hear n' feel that shit - it can be quite entirely unbearable. Maximum empathy/sympathy.

Neither of these depict the entire skyline, but I really like both vantages:

DSCF0930.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

It's funny how City Place seems to be so tall when up close and yet you can barely see it in that first shot. Clearly shows how tall the MINT towers really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back