327     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 431     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentions pedophiles A LOT. What's up with that?

I've always bet he was abused himself. His older bros knew messed up folks, all of them have dealt with drugs, dad was also a mental case...
One of the biggest reasons for drug addiction is anise in one form or another.
Although it makes me think as he always made such a statement about how drug users should be treated, maybe he also has other issues too? Like a cry for help?

I've always bet he was abused himself. His older bros knew messed up folks, all of them have dealt with drugs, dad was also a mental case...
One of the biggest reasons for drug addiction is anise in one form or another.
Although it makes me think as he always made such a statement about how drug users should be treated, maybe he also has other issues too? Like a cry for help?
anise? do you mean abuse?

Well Rob should damn well start and swap out some of his other vices!

It wouldn't bother me if he smokes.

I used to love cigarettes, but I quit in April 1986. Still miss them though. Can't live without my coffee. Love food. After I retired I put on a few pounds, but my wife put me on a diet.

I tried drinking in my younger days, but it never took. Because of my employment, I have always loathed drunks. Although I know and admire men who can drink and stay in control. I do not believe Rob is one of them.

The mayor of the City of Toronto is never really off-duty in case of an emergency. So, s/he must remain sober - and available - 24/7.

As far as drugs are concerned, this sums up my opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back