News   May 10, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.9K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

TV Show: Heroes

I don't see how Peter's storyline has dragged. He only showed up at the end of ep 1, so it doesn't count. He wasn't in ep 4. So basically, including last night, he was only in Ireland for 3 episodes, and 5 min per ep, so it's only 15 minutes all together...how can the story drag?

Now, that can't be said about Hiro. Do we care what he did last nite? They could have just not showing him.

As for Peter/Caitlan going to Montreal...I bet that's where they will discover the virus.

So, who's Kristen Bell's daddy? (minds out of the gutters, boys!)

I don't mind the Hiro story, but it's moving along too slowly. It's pretty obvious that Hiro, in the end, is going to become Kenzie, or at least some part of Kenzie, so let's just get too it already.

The green screen shots of HRG and the Haitian walking through Red Square last night was embarrassingly bad. Hopefully they actually shot in Montreal and aren't going to green screen Peter in front of Notre Dame.

Parkman rocks.

it's really cool when the haitian said that they have to go to Odessa Ukraine cuz that's where im from! i will love to see if they actually have any scenes there.

Well in the 1.5 seconds they were actually shown we can say with all certainty that no, they did not film scenes I Odessa Ukraine. I try not to complain about Heros and just go with the flow but c'mon, that was the worst blue screen since Ed Wood.

Overall, the episode was pretty kick-as*. Loved love love Elle and her energy/magnatism/lightening sweet body powers. Kristen Bell is the bomb. Sadly, we won't see her for a few weeks. But I'm happy that her arrival has jump started Peter's story. Montreal next week!

No Claire and lame flying horndog this week, so that was a bonus. Instead, though, we were stuck in limbo with Hiro and his story. Based on previews it may finally jump start next week.

I like Monica and her copy cat powers but I feel that they are spending too much time on her with boring Micah. But her power is actually pretty cool, so lets see where this takes us. But I'm really liking her character. She has shades of Peter last year with a dash of soul.

But the true highlight of this episode was that amazing fight scene between Parkman and Nathan. How wicked was that? The dueling nightmare scenario was unreal and Parkman learned to expand his powers to enter Nathan's mind and talk to him, instead of just reading it. Does this mean he'll eventually grow in his powers to trap others in their worst nightmares like his fat daddy? Speaking of Papa Parkman, what a slimey low-life. At first he seemed like a cowardly slob but once his sinister powers were revealed you can't help but hate him huge. The door is still open for him to be the elder-killer, but I'm not convinced. He's probably just trying to hid from who ever is after all the elders.

Other notes include Nikki going crazy, Saresh visiting Monica, the Haitan staying mute and Kristen Bell (Elle) returning to the top spot on my list of hottest women ever.

So, who's Kristen Bell's daddy? (minds out of the gutters, boys!)

I don't mind the Hiro story, but it's moving along too slowly. It's pretty obvious that Hiro, in the end, is going to become Kenzie, or at least some part of Kenzie, so let's just get too it already.

The green screen shots of HRG and the Haitian walking through Red Square last night was embarrassingly bad. Hopefully they actually shot in Montreal and aren't going to green screen Peter in front of Notre Dame.

Parkman rocks.

No, Hiro is not Kensie. And well, I don't wanna spoil too much....just to say that...some interesting is going to happen....according to the spoilers I read, IF it's true...

IF you want to know, highlight the bottom section to read, if u don't want to know, skip it...

- 2 unlikely heroes will face off (I know, but don't think u wanna know)
- 3 heroes will die (I know, but don't think u wanna know)
- someone saved Nathan from the explosions from last year (duh)
- Peter ended up helping the guy who killed the elders
- one hero's power is immortality

I hope I didn't give away too much? :p

^^ I think I know which Hero belongs to the last spoiler bullet. The opening credits helped give that away yesterday and I for one am happy to see that hero around for the long haul. Love the actor and think the story potential is glorious.

I would really love if we could just stick to talking about what has happened on the show, and not what is going to happen, or spoilers.

yeh that was REALLY bad.

Can't get over the CGI Odessa backdrop, so bad.

But I remembered something very interesting about Elle and Peter. Recall the second episode when Peter went all lightening-power-out-of-his-hands badass on the Irish gang members. Well, I was thinking back then "where did he absorb that power?" Well, given Elle's hotness, er, powers... it looks like they've cross paths already. Montreal should be interesting indeed.

There will be an episode coming soon about what happened 4 months ago...

So we will find out how Peter ended up in Ireland, had contact with Elle (obviously), how Nathan survived, how DL died, how Mo/Matt became "my 2 dads" etc

My guess (not spoiler) is Bob.

Bob sent Elle to find Peter and sent Mo to find Monica. That makes sense to me :p

These Heroes are tough on New York - they blow it up the first season, and then evacuate it in the second season. Why don't they pick on LA or Chicago for a change?

Probably because those cities are not as easily recognizable by everyone.
When you see NYC's skyline or Times Square, you know it's NYC immediately.

These Heroes are tough on New York - they blow it up the first season, and then evacuate it in the second season. Why don't they pick on LA or Chicago for a change?

Probably because '24' has the LA disaster scenerio locked up and there is an unwritten code that TV shows are not allowed to be set in Chicago ;).

Anyway, finally got to see the show last night and I was happy with a lot of the developments. First, let me just say that I'm really growing tired of Claire and West. Their plot seems like filler. Claire is at her best when she's doubting her father or rebelling. And while she's doing both of those right now I feel that her motives are skewed and that she's forgotten all about the events of last year. It seems a bit off to me, that she'd forget that Peter 'died' or that she's got a family in New York. She's reverted back to her self at the beginning of last year and I'm getting impatient for her to re-join the overarching story.

Having gotten that off my chest, I was thrilled with most of this week's episode. Bennett is bad-ass. And loved the reference to his old invisible partner and the allusion so someone we don't know, the liquid man. When he and the Haitian finally made it to the warehouse we saw the rest of Issac's paintings. They seemed more comic book-ish then most of his other work but they painted a very ominious portrait of what's to come. There is a hand holding an open viel (probably the virus). There is a blond woman (Nikki or Claire?) pounding on the window. There is a man (Peter or Hiro, not sure) fighting a Samari dressed Kensie. Then there was a man shooting a gun, again not sure if it was Sylar, Nathan or Peter but it looked like Sylar to me. There were a few paintings that couldn't be made out and of course, the main one, Bennett dead. Great stuff.

Mohindar's story got a lot better now that Nikki (or Jessica) is his sidekick. We know her morals are not as clean as his. And the company is really keen on buttering Monica up. I loved when Bob tasked her with using her powers to help rebuild New Orleans. He's a great manipulator.

Finally, Peter and his woman made it to Montreal where they found a note from Adam. This Adam is obviously a company target and has come across Peter in the past. Who is he? What's his power? Before any of us can dwell on that we're wisked into the future, June 14, 2008 to be exact. Looks like NYC has been evacuated. All signs point to Mohindar's doomsday prediction coming true - the company will manipulate the virus and it will spread to the general population. Oh no, looks like Peter will have to stop the virus, save the world once again.

Oh yeah, Kensie is bad. Hiro is in trouble. Guns exist in old Japan... I'm just waiting for the teenage mutant ninja turtles to crossover from their 3rd movie and get this plot shaking.

I feel very confused with this show right now. Things don't seem to be flowing over well from season 1. That or it's just me.

Back