News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 569     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

TV Show: Heroes

Heros returned last night and it was off to a fairly strong start, in my opinion.

I liked what they did to reveal who shot Nathan and I really like how Angela is now a main character and her position of power has increased. I'm sad that this means we won't be seeing as much of Elle but at least they didn't kill her off. The episode was strong in reorientating the focus and getting things going.

Do we still have to be vague and warn about spoilers or can we revive this thread with actual specifics?

i wasn't really impresed with the 2 new episdoes. lots of things started to annoy me that got to me in the previous two seasons. maybe it was the fact that the story was all over the place with no cohesion to one plot.

but maybe it was because it was the beginning of the season and they just wanted to get the storylines moving on all the characters. so i'm hoping for a more detailed episode this coming week where it might focus only on a couple of the heroes and not all of them at once.

With the criticisms that the show received from season 2, I really liked the pace of the first two episodes of season 3. All the storylines picked up the pace and provided enough shockers e.g. Sylar & Claire, Elle blasting Sylar (which was one of my favourite scene as it showed how potentially powerful Elle is and I can only hope there will be an Elle / Sylar showdown), Sylar being a Petrelli etc etc.

I think the multiple storylines will again...somehow some way weave themselves into one main storyline again before the end of this volume.

My one criticism is with Mohinder and Maya's storyline, its like their characters have no more relevance anymore and they need to add some shocker in...now Mohinder gets a power! I wish Mohinder maintained his normal person role.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Back