News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 636     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

TV Show: Heroes

heroes is getting way too PG for me. they need to up it to PG13 or something. maybe some cool fight scenes between the good and bad guys.

I agree the show is getting a little too PG but Sylar's rampage continues and we were left without Hiro and Peter's lame stories to drag us down.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy bother Peter and Hiro (for different reasons) but each are stuck in the the scene-setting stage of their respective stories and it was getting boring.

This week's episode was great. It was tight and focused on Parkman's character. Wow, who would have thought the push-over, doey cop would become such a central and interesting character? I'm glad he's been pushed the foreground since his character deserves it. Big reveals: his father is creepy eyes man and a member of the orignal 12. Looking at the picture, he looks like Howard Dean.

company-good.png

Notice the talented JoAnn Cassidy (Blade Runner, Brenda's mom on Six Feet Under, and recently Denny's 5 minute wife on Boston Legal) sporting a redish brown hair colour next to Papa Parkman in the photo.

This episode was also really good at bringing the crying twins into the show's mix. They are driving with Gabrielle (who is unable to kill using his powers, thus using the brick and using his pre-heros name) in Claire's stolen SUV (product placement brought to you by Nissan). The new character, Micah's cousin, is pretty kick-ass and I hope she gets to knock heads with our heros soon. Her brother has to be the ugliest child actor in the history of TV.

Elsewhere, Claire and creepmaster West made me gage a hundred times and the Haitan and Noah are off to Odessa to collect the paintings. Nathan shaved his beard and resumed his love affair with his brutalized mirror alter-ego.

Next week Kristen Bell joins the show to improve Peter's story and give me reason to tell all my friends why she's the best actress ever. She is, you'll see.

Ya for no Hiro last nite, can't stand him...wish they'd kill him off.

Boo for no Peter, haha. But looking forward to next week! Yoohoo, Peter's going to paint the future next week! And trust me, his Ireland story will get very good. And it will link the "Heroes virus" storyline into it :p

Sylar is my new favorite character. Hopefully he kills off the wonder-twins soon, they annoy me.

So, whose the next washed up Star Trek actor to appear on the show? Chekov is still alive, right?

This episode was also really good at bringing the crying twins into the show's mix. They are driving with Gabrielle (who is unable to kill using his powers, thus using the brick and using his pre-heros name) in Claire's stolen SUV (product placement brought to you by Nissan). The new character, Micah's cousin, is pretty kick-ass and I hope she gets to knock heads with our heros soon. Her brother has to be the ugliest child actor in the history of TV.

That wasn't really her SUV, right? Because they're still in Mexico.

Her brother has to be the ugliest child actor in the history of TV.

You tell me!!! I thought I was the only one being mean to think that way...

That wasn't really her SUV, right? Because they're still in Mexico.

Yeah, it is Claire's car. It was stolen from California by that Derek guy. But when he was questioned about it says it was a California car but he was from New Jersey. It is the same car that was stolen and somehow made its way to Mexico and is now in Sylar's possession. Not sure if this is part of an overall trap/story or just a fun coincidence. But it is definately her car.

The show is very much like Lost in its easter-eggs and character connections places subtley throughout episodes.

Weird, why didn't they show him steal the car? I'm finding this season to be kind of sloppy so far.

I think so viewers will pay attention and catch little bits like that. I don't think Heros needs to spoon feed us all the info. Just the opposite, actually. I like it when little bits like this are shown and in the end, if it is revealed to be part of a larger plot, it will be satisfying to see it all unfold.

I think Heros has spent too much time scene-setting this season but now the developments are raining like cats and dogs.

ok so i just watched it tonight after a VERY long week of work.

i definitely agree about claire and west. *puke* enough of this crap. he does look like a guy who would work for the company. either way, not liking him. and wat's up with giving him a power that nathan already has? couldn't they think of something new?

micah's cousin's power is meh. so she can copy stuff. why can't her power be that she bakes really really good cake that is perfect everytime. /sarcasm

it's really cool when the haitian said that they have to go to Odessa Ukraine cuz that's where im from! i will love to see if they actually have any scenes there. defintley can't wait to see monday's episode.

oh and i agree with majorcomplainer, kill those twins off fast! faster than hiro can teleport! and i wouldn't mind seeing more star trek ppl there too :D

I'm sure there is a good reason for West being able to fly like Nathan. We'll probably find out. If not, then I totally agree that it was lame to give the same power, unless it's related somehow.
I guess they're trying to get more teenage girls to watch the show, by throwing in a relationship.

And even though Micha's cousin's power is not that grand, we might not be seeing the full potential yet, as she's just realizing the things she can do. You have to admit that it kicked ass when she flew around that pole and kicked him through the air though!

well wow. i plot line with parkman and nathan is wicked! so much action and none of this dittsy doodle dialouge that some of the others have. its just so annoying to listen to monica and micah. honestly, just get killed already. and thankfully there were no twins in this episode. they piss me off too. the only good thing is that sylar is with them. he spices shit up proper. oh, and i also hope that nikki gets cured or something. never liked her and her 'power'. snd wtf is up with hiro. NOTHING is going on with him. he was so involved in the first season, now its just quick segments of him helping out kenzie.

we're finally going to get some more plot with peter and w/e he's going to do. next move is montreal. hopefully we get to see more of kristen bell. this show needed another hottie. i can see a good battle betweeen her and peter, if they don't screw it up like what they did at the end of season 1.

anyway, i can't wait to see more of nathan and parkman and what they do.

Finally Peter's plot is moving somewhere! I'm interested to see what happens in Montreal! I wonder if they actually filmed scenes there?

Back