410     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 748     0 

TV Show: Heroes

Venti de Milo

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
Have anyone here watched a little tv show called Heroes?

I'm so addicted to it. Best show on TV right now...

yes,me too^im soo glad that its back after that hiatus.im dying to know what nathan and peters mothers powers are.tonights episode should be good as they show it in the future five years .

save the cheerleader,save the world!

Yoohoo, at least 2 people are watching this show, LOL

I'm a bit confused about last nite's episode. Urgh, I HATE Hiro, can't stand him!

Hiro's the WORST thing on this show! His bad acting, annoying voice screaming like a girl and acting like a kid should belong in a children show, not here!

I like Hiro - and Ando. I think what so many fans love about Hiro is specifically that he breaks the stereotype of the male superhero. (BTW - did you know Masi Oka has an IQ of 180?)

I will miss Isaac.

I miss Isaac as well. Too bad that the show never gave him much to do.

My fave are Peter and Isaac...

apparently saving the cheerleadere has as much to do with stopping sylar , as saving the cheerleader.

Once skylar gets her powers..he in theory, would be invinicble. - Peter already is. ( i think???)

How is that little girl going to stop skylar.. how does being able to track genically gifted humans, stop skylar????

From the future, if Peter has Hiro's power, why didn't he just go back to fix the past? Save Micah since he's feeling very guilty about it?

If Peter's really the bomb, and since he can fly, why not just fly up to the sky during explosion to avoid any casualty?

Since Claire knows about Ted's the radiation guy, why didn't she tell Peter to stay away from Ted so Peter can avoid obsorbing Ted's power?

One more left!!! The finale looks awesome! I hope we will get to see the Peter/Sylar face-off! Come on, don't cheat us again!

Heroes spin-off next season...not sure if I like that so soon!

Got into Heros over the summer via the magic of marathon DVD watching.

Last night's premiere was a good set-up for the season. I'm looking forward to the three major new mysteries - who is offing the original 9? who is Mr. Scary eyes? And what happened to Peter and Nathan? I guess lesser questions include: has Hiro wrecked the past? and what is Maya's power of death?

Overall, the new season should be great. I'm wondering if something crazy happened to Peter and Nathan and they somehow switched personalities or identities during the explosion. Nathan did look at himself in the mirror and saw a brutalized face of Peter (shades of Nikki/Jessica there). And Peter is clean cut all of a sudden...

^ Very good point man.. I never thought of it like that.

Peter is definitely looking like Nathan and vice versa. Also, Peter likely inherited Nikki/Jessica's "power" in the final episode.

Can't wait to see what's going on.

Peter looked pretty hot all half naked in that container! *rawr*

The episode was a really good setup for the season ahead. I can't wait to see what happens!

Back