One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Toronto Movers

so your PDI is 26 days before move-ins... and I am 19 days. I guess I am the shortest one here. LOL
please post pics from PDI, we all would like to see it!! I will be sure to post the pics as well, even tho I will be the last one LOL

TSC Moving & Storage Toronto is another great moving company I had move our condo to a new location. The moving crew arrived on time and had the move completed in no time at all.
Visit their company at http://www.moving-storage.net

Sales update: Triumph is currently at around 65% sold

They also have a new marketing campaign; Triumph - Half The Price Of Downtown Condos

With that campaign, they also have a comparison sheet, Triumph against the two other new condo developments in the area; Kip District by Concert and Islington Terrace by Tridel

IMG_1431.PNG
IMG_1432.PNG
IMG_1434.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1431.PNG
    IMG_1431.PNG
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,262
  • IMG_1432.PNG
    IMG_1432.PNG
    219.5 KB · Views: 1,253
  • IMG_1434.PNG
    IMG_1434.PNG
    229.1 KB · Views: 1,216
Just a quick update for anyone interested; sales are at over 80%

I've been posting pictures of the construction status periodically on the construction board, more to come in the next few weeks, the podium is nearing completion, another two weeks and they should start on the tower portion by the looks of it

Looks like they've got room for at least 3 more towers on their site.

From what I was told when I purchased a unit is that the current site of Queens Collegiate at 2 Gibbs road will become another condo development consisting of 2 towers but that may have changed by now. I distinctly recall being told my south view will remain unobstructed for at least 5 years so that sort of gives a time frame of when they may start on the the development, perhaps around 2018/2019

Emails notifying all buyers of colour selection should be going out next week, as for when color selection will take place will probably be revealed in the email

I received my notification for colour selection last night. Dates range from Saturday, November 7th until Sunday, November 22nd so it's a pretty substantial window of time

Last edited:
Had the colour selection yesterday afternoon. Quite a difference in options and packages to choose from the first two buildings. There was no information session, just show up at the presentation building and pick the package you like

Three packages to choose from;
Desert Sand (featured in the two bedroom model)
Smoky Glass (featured in the one plus den bedroom model)
Driftwood, which is a brand new option, was not featured in any model suites

There was absolutely no switches allowed between the packages which was unfortunate because no package was perfect. I chose the package that I figured I could live with the most and not be bothered by certain aspects

Also, only five upgrade options to choose from;
Undermount sink - $633
Smooth ceilings - $2,779
Upgraded kitchen cabinet - $2,922
Plank flooring in bedrooms - $1,776
Upgraded plank flooring - $3,631

All upgrades included HST

I went with the Driftwood package and upgraded undermount sink and laminate flooring throughout for a grand total of $2,409

Personally, I found it steep but it is what it is

IMG_2142 (1).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2142 (1).JPG
    IMG_2142 (1).JPG
    740.6 KB · Views: 817
Last edited:
Do you mind sharing your sq. footage? I just want to compare prices of the upgrade for flat ceilings, because that is substantially less than what it would cost to get rid of the popcorn for my unit.

Do you mind sharing your sq. footage? I just want to compare prices of the upgrade for flat ceilings, because that is substantially less than what it would cost to get rid of the popcorn for my unit.

Of course

My unit is A3, 596 square feet, south facing one bedroom. When I checked in at the presentation building, the rep explained to me that all prices for the upgrades are in regards to the size of my unit

What other upgrades are you considering?

Of course

My unit is A3, 596 square feet, south facing one bedroom. When I checked in at the presentation building, the rep explained to me that all prices for the upgrades are in regards to the size of my unit

What other upgrades are you considering?

I'm definitely going to do the laminate throughout. Haven't really decided on anything else yet - really wanted the smooth ceilings but it's quite expensive.

I'm definitely going to do the laminate throughout. Haven't really decided on anything else yet - really wanted the smooth ceilings but it's quite expensive.

Laminate throughout is a must! As for the smooth ceilings, if you plan on living in the condo for 5+ years, it might be worth to do

Anyways, welcome to the forum, it's nice to have another Valhalla member. As you can tell, I'm pretty much the only one posting on this board, the construction forum has a little bit more activity but still rather slow

Received an email last night in regards to final tentative occupancy. It still stands as October 27th, 2016 due to their Tarion statement and the agreement of purchase. The email also states that they will be offering earlier occupancy due to the their advancement in schedule. Of course that's only if you want to take an earlier occupancy and then they will be making amendment to the purchase agreement

Just wanted to introduce myself. Found this forum tonight and we bought a unit on the 24th floor back in April. If anyone happens to have an extra parking spot too, please let me know as we have two cars and are going to be looking to rent another one.

I called back in late June to inquire about the PDI as we hadn't heard anything at that point. We were told that they were moved back to July due to a strike from the construction crew. The move in date was originally going to be September but now they are sticking to the October 27th date as that pushed them back a few weeks.

Hi kan7103,

Welcome to the forum!

I've been probably the most active forum member on this since Triumph began selling.

I purchased a unit back in May of 2014 so I've been in regular contact with Edilcan.

I, much like yourself also contacted Edilcan back in late June to enquire about early occupancy as I had not heard anything since January.

I was told the same thing as well; strike which ended on June 15th had pushed them back a few weeks but late September was still on the table for early occupancy. The strike had only affected dry walling. I would imagine that any units completed prior to the strike is nearing completion now as the construction elevator was removed a few weeks back and those units now have their balconies glassed up.

I wasn't even aware they had scheduled PDI's for July even though I'm within the first 5 floors, something that I would think would be some of the first units ready for occupancy. Even if they had planned on doing early occupancy for September, PDI's in July would still be way too early. If you scroll way way back on this forum, most PDI's occurred a few weeks or week of occupancy.

According to the purchase agreement, we will be given our first tentative occupancy date on or around July 27th (if Canada Post is on strike, they will most likely email) although we might be given different occupancy dates due do the higher floor you are on.

As for parking, I'm also in the same situation too, I have two vehicles but from what I've heard, a lot of people rent their spots if they don't own a vehicle so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Found this forum tonight and we bought a unit on the 24th floor back in April. If anyone happens to have an extra parking spot too, please let me know as we have two cars and are going to be looking to rent another one.

I called back in late June to inquire about the PDI as we hadn't heard anything at that point. We were told that they were moved back to July due to a strike from the construction crew. The move in date was originally going to be September but now they are sticking to the October 27th date as that pushed them back a few weeks.

Back