One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

I received a letter from the condo corp to sign off on the 30 day form to confirm all work was completed...I'm definitely not signing anything. I had one contractor come in to fix the piece that sits under the door in the washroom while ignoring my other issues. Also, now my bedroom door handle is sticking making it very difficult to open and close it properly. I'll be sure to add that to the next form.

Also, I guess everyone has read the new notice about residents parking in visitor spots? I booked one of the party room and I had about 25 guest, roughly about 10 vehicles and not a single one of my guests parked in this building. That's pretty embarrassing to make my guests park in the tennis court, Loblaws, on Formula, wherever they could find parking. I hope they stick to their word and start nailing residents that are abusing the visitor lot. Even when I leave around 5:45 in the morning, sometimes just take a cruise through visitor and every spot is full...even middle of the week!

I received a letter from the condo corp to sign off on the 30 day form to confirm all work was completed...I'm definitely not signing anything. I had one contractor come in to fix the piece that sits under the door in the washroom while ignoring my other issues. Also, now my bedroom door handle is sticking making it very difficult to open and close it properly. I'll be sure to add that to the next form.

Also, I guess everyone has read the new notice about residents parking in visitor spots? I booked one of the party room and I had about 25 guest, roughly about 10 vehicles and not a single one of my guests parked in this building. That's pretty embarrassing to make my guests park in the tennis court, Loblaws, on Formula, wherever they could find parking. I hope they stick to their word and start nailing residents that are abusing the visitor lot. Even when I leave around 5:45 in the morning, sometimes just take a cruise through visitor and every spot is full...even middle of the week!

My friends side mirror was stolen off his car while he was parked in visitor and security did not follow up with my report, so I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't tagging cars for violating the rules. I've seen some cars with a thick layer of dust taking up valuable visitor spots.

The garbage chute definitely has it's own make shift hours. I leave for work around 5:45 AM and sometimes it's unlocked but most times it's locked, I usually just make the trip down to the garbage room.

Yes, it was a tall Asian guy, haha, guess I'm just good at picking out people!

Yeah, we should all decide to meet up one day, I'm down for that, make some friends in the building.

When did you guys get your puppy?!

We got our puppy on the 7th of January. He's just over 10 weeks old now. Doesn't have to be carried down to outside anymore and can actually make it outside without stopping to pee.

Now we have to figure out how to get us all together.

My friends side mirror was stolen off his car while he was parked in visitor and security did not follow up with my report, so I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't tagging cars for violating the rules. I've seen some cars with a thick layer of dust taking up valuable visitor spots.

I have a feeling you're talking about that green volvo that was there for several months.

I think we should totally meet up one day when everyone is free. I was actually thinking of having some friends over for a dinner party, and I thought about extending the invite to you both and your fiancès as well, but unfortunately, my work schedule changed and now I'm working weekends for the next little while. So I had to cancel that plan.

Maybe we can do something crazy random like a "blind friends meet" at like mandarin or one of those escape room things lol.

I know, eccentric idea, lol! But hey, who says we have to be stuffy and boring adults.

I really hope the visitors parking situation gets cleaned up soon. We all have to share the spots when we have visitors. Unreal how selfish some people can be. But that seems to be a common issue in all condos these days.

Hey Swigg, can't believe your friends side mirror was actually stolen. What the hell is wrong with people. Did security follow up with it?

I think we should totally meet up one day when everyone is free. I was actually thinking of having some friends over for a dinner party, and I thought about extending the invite to you both and your fiancès as well, but unfortunately, my work schedule changed and now I'm working weekends for the next little while. So I had to cancel that plan.

Maybe we can do something crazy random like a "blind friends meet" at like mandarin or one of those escape room things lol.

I know, eccentric idea, lol! But hey, who says we have to be stuffy and boring adults.

I'm fine with either of those ideas. Really throws us in there in terms of meeting each other. I work stupid early mornings this week (weekend off), afternoons next week and the nights the week after that (with my weekend off). I basically work every other weekend and the boyfriend works mornings to afternoons M-F. I'm sure we can figure something out.

Hey everyone,
How are you guys? I hope all is well! I just discovered this forum/thread and am happy to join!
So my girlfriend and I are looking to purchase a unit in this building, and one of the main features we love is the private shuttle to the kipling subway station, but we aren't able to find out any details about it. Would you guys and gals be able to shed some light for us, like how often it comes, does it cost money, etc?

Thanks for any help!

Hey everyone,
How are you guys? I hope all is well! I just discovered this forum/thread and am happy to join!
So my girlfriend and I are looking to purchase a unit in this building, and one of the main features we love is the private shuttle to the kipling subway station, but we aren't able to find out any details about it. Would you guys and gals be able to shed some light for us, like how often it comes, does it cost money, etc?

Thanks for any help!

Hey man,
Thanks for your interest in this amazing building I will attach a copy of the shuttle bus schedule for you hope it helps.
Also I will be having a unique 1+den one bath up for sale soon if you ate instead you can link me up.

Marlon,

Attachments

• IMG_6213.JPG
    IMG_6213.JPG
    871.3 KB · Views: 409
That's awesome! Thanks for the info.

I'm definitely interested in the 1+1 you have. I started a conversation on here with you for more details.
Thanks!

Hey Swigg, can't believe your friends side mirror was actually stolen. What the hell is wrong with people. Did security follow up with it?

REALLY late response, apologies! I don't usually login when I use this site. Security never replied back, and the guy I reported it to at the front desk was gone a week later.

For anyone who lives here or lived here,

Is this not in a direct flight path for Pearson meaning there are non stop planes coming and going over this development?

Seems promising for all the development in the area but can't help but think the planes would be or are currently an issue.

Thanks!

For anyone who lives here or lived here,

Is this not in a direct flight path for Pearson meaning there are non stop planes coming and going over this development?

Seems promising for all the development in the area but can't help but think the planes would be or are currently an issue.

Thanks!

Hi movefast,

I currently still reside in 9 Valhalla and I do face south and I can say that I do certainly see planes but nothing flies overhead. It looks deceiving but they fly more so overhead of the Tridel development across the 427 at Eva Road, hence why those two buildings are lit up like Christmas trees while the 3 buildings at Valhalla are left in the dark although 9 does have rooftop lighting, I seldonly ever see them on.

What are your concerns about the planes flying overhead? Noise? I can tell you that I literally cannot hear a peep with all the windows and balcony door closed. If I were blind, I wouldn’t even know they were building anything to the south of me so the sound insulation is great.

Hope that helps

Back