One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Hi kirby,
the unit is working/washing perfectly fine. been using the washing achine for 4weekends. so not an issue with water valves being closed. frm the user guide the f22 error code is that it is sensing clothes in the clean washer cycle. any got this issue?

Don't have the instructions manual with me, but quick search on the net tells me that the code is for the door not locking properly. Did you put in a large load in the washer when you get the code? Might want to try lightening the load and see if you still get the error.

nice to hear for your pdi, take your time and dont let them rush you. look at all the small details like trims, caulking,etc... found some minor caulking issues in our 2nd bathroom. check door pins... ours are still not well installed after we moved in.hmmm. else test doors n locks. else major items were taken care. also make sure to list them in your pdi list of deficiencies. for those who will move in soon, try to use trucks not higher that 6 feet. else your movers will have to go through a maze of corridors to reach the service elevator which is accesible only from the parking lot. else major issue we are facing is that people are blocking the garbage chute with carton boxes instead of bringing them downstairs to the main garbage area... been 4 weekends in a row and sometimes happening during the week!!!

like i said the drum is empty except for the affresh cleaning tab. and cycle is the clean washer. so no clothes. tries this and done that... just wanted to know if anyone tried to do this cycle clean washer....

thanks for your reminder. my pdi's coming soon. seems there would be a lot of issues not probably installed and fixed. from your and previous forum users' descriptions, any deficiencies are quite common. let's see what i will see on that day.

can't comment your washing code, don't you contact the manufacturer to find out more as i would assume you were given a user manual etc. or ask your neighbour. or community site. hope things would be fixed.

hi,
how was your PDI?
i went to the lobby this thurs trying to ask questions in the sales office but the full-time staff only work
on sun. the interior looks really nice. really want to spend time to look around.
they even spare some paces on the ground for PDI parking.

^^ My PDI on the 25th went quite well. There were no major issues. The only items found were: Paint that needed to be touched up, a few cracked tiles on the kitchen backsplash, a few minor scratches on the floor, and a small chip in the wood of the island.

I did get a few good surprises though. When I bought the unit and when I met with the designer I was told that my ceiling would be a popcorn ceiling and I would have a bulkhead going down the length of the unit. However, I have no bulkhead and the ceilings were smooth and flat (non popcorn). So I was given a little bit of false information but it turned out for the better.

I was told during the PDI that all floors 29th and up don't come with a popcorn ceiling. However, if I had requested non-popcorn ceilings during my design consultation I would have had to pay extra. So, if anyone paid extra on the 29th floor and up I can see there being some complaints.

it's good to know that your PDI did go well. Seem any deficiencies are unavoidable. Hope they would do some touch up before take the occupancy.

i called on sunday, trying to find out any status of tower ii's registration. no information is available.

pdi

in my pdf i have some similar deficiencies as you do plus others. Window, Ceiling and bedroom's screen. Not sure how many they're able to fix before I move in. just wonder if Andre mentioned anything about thermostat or other controls. he didn't. i expected there would be manual when i pick up the key. i tried to reach him via email asking some follow-up questions but never get any respond!

Triumph is selling pretty quick now that the builder is offering some big cash backs! Anyone looking for investment should buy.

Front page story updating Triumph at Valhalla sales here.

The model of one valhalla is great but now can anybody tell me what the current position? How to buy a property in the towns? I want to buy home in this town.

Well I've been creeping this forum for a few months now, I bought a unit in phase 3 (triumph) back in May. Now that construction has begun I figured I'd create an account and maybe get this forum going again. Construction has definitely begun (I work in the area and drive by the site on a daily basis) although I haven't been notified of construction start from the developer. In the purchase agreement, it states that the purchaser must be notified within 10 days of construction start, although truth be told, I didn't notice it until Sunday so maybe it has only begun last week. Also in the purchase agreement, it stated that construction was slated for a March 1st, 2015 start date...I'm not complaining that it started early though. I guess this project has sold well enough to start early. I can imagine those living in the 2 completed towers/town homes must be thrilled that this project is underway.

I checked last week and they said that 52% of units were sold. Not sure how much work they will do this year since they gotta sell another 20% to really start building.

Well isn't that confusing! They start 5 months early and only have over half sold. I wonder what the logic is behind that. Also, it's been roughly 3 weeks since I first noticed activity on the site and still have not been contacted by the developer in regards of construction start...although maybe they don't consider digging a hole as construction

Just doing a little update...noticed this on site

IMG_1364.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 749
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 744

Back