One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Hi, I have received a similar letter defining March 20th as the Firm Occupancy Date. This is for a unit on the 31st floor. What floors are your Units on with the corresponding Firm Occupancy Dates? Thanks

March 18th on 29th floor.

Hi, I have received a similar letter defining March 20th as the Firm Occupancy Date. This is for a unit on the 31st floor. What floors are your Units on with the corresponding Firm Occupancy Dates? Thanks

Mine is on March 28 but i'm on a lower floor.

I was able to get internet service form teksavvy. The service is great and they are a lot cheaper than Rogers.

Hi Ana, can you advise what type of internet connection you got from teksavvy? Dsl or cable? Love their services but hate their modem. So wondering what modem i should be buying beforehand, and this would help in my research. Thnx Mb

Hi Ana, can you advise what type of internet connection you got from teksavvy? Dsl or cable? Love their services but hate their modem. So wondering what modem i should be buying beforehand, and this would help in my research. Thnx Mb

I went with TekSavvy as well and was advised by the tech when I called in that DSL is not available in the buildings so I had to go with cable. Went with the Motorola SB5101N which seems to be working fine.

I went with TekSavvy as well and was advised by the tech when I called in that DSL is not available in the buildings so I had to go with cable. Went with the Motorola SB5101N which seems to be working fine.

Thnx Valley girl. Didn't see this model in their compatibility list though. Did you ask them for compatibility, also were you with them before moving? if yes how much time before they setup your internet?
thnx MB

Thnx Valley girl. Didn't see this model in their compatibility list though. Did you ask them for compatibility, also were you with them before moving? if yes how much time before they setup your internet?
thnx MB

I got this model from the approved modems list and picked up at Canada Computers. I wasn't with them before so this was a new set up. Once I signed up with them they gave me a number of different options for appointment times - as early as the next day up to 3 weeks later, it just depended on my availability to have someone home. Of course it's a Rogers tech that comes to the building/suite so just after TekSavvy put my order through I got a telemarketing call from Rogers trying to get me to cancel my TekSavvy acct and offer me a "deal" on home phone, cable, and internet. It wasn't a deal at all...half price for the first 6 months then back to the regular price on a 2yr contract.
There isn't much on cable TV that I can't stream on-line from Netflix, Huluplus, and the different network channels....cut the cord!

not sure if anyone here attended the info session held by Edilican 2 weeks ago.

Property management company emailed me a copy of the slide they showed us during the session. There's a thunderbird community website mentioned in the session and in one of the slides.

I tried to access the site but I was asked to enter the account number which I don't know. I even lost the email of the person who sent me the PowerPoint. Did everyone try accessing the site?

Condo Apt. for rent in Etobicoke at 5 valhalla road. Thunderbird at one Valhalla Road, Dundas west and the East Mall 1 Bedroom + Den, 714 sq. ft. living space & 55 sq. ft. balcony. Utilities are extra. Close to Kipling Subway & GO train. Minutes to Downtown & Airport, Close to Major Highways: hwy 427and hwy 401. Minutes to Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre, golf courses & movie theatres. The Building Features the Following Facilities & Amenities: 24-hours Concierge, Fitness Centre, Billiards Lounge, Party Lounge, Indoor Swimming Pool, Guest Suites, Whirlpool or Hot Tub, Sauna & Games Room. $1,400 per month. Available: 2014-01-01. For more info feel free to contact Dwayne at 416-823-9817

Happy New Year to all the forum and hope you will enjoy your condos in 2014.
How is the Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI's) going with you? Hope things are to your satisfaction... You may wish to share note.
Mine is not yet due.

Last edited:
happy new year to all,
it's quite quiet in this forum right now. i drove my one valhalla during dec and saw a directional sign about PDI. i assume PDI begin already. I'm still waiting in line until my turn.

btw, did anyone here try to access our community website that was mentioned in the info session last year?

Back