News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 392     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 981     1 

Maldive's Rendering of the Future Toronto Skyline

imo it appears the presence of some buildings like Aura will be much more profound then shown based how big Rbc and BA are looking now in real life.

Thanks for adding the colours yyzer... it makes a huge difference. (I can see my new place from here!)

I see the MLSE development, it's in the blue right beside the ACC. Telus tower is there, but not highlighted.

What is the status of the office tower on Front street, West of the citi building?

This is a wonderful rendering. I can imagine it must be difficult to fit in all the developments in this picture. Thanks to maldive for all the work!

"Clubland Towers"

Now there is a fitting name for a condo development. ;)

A nice little update to the rendering. Few additions including ICE and 21 Avenue. Also, Signature Tower has been changed from that older rendering to a newer one with a twist to it. I haven't seen any new designs. Is it new, or just made up?

I see the MLSE development, it's in the blue right beside the ACC. Telus tower is there, but not highlighted.

Thanks, didn't see it.

Maldive seems to have taken all his/her stuff off of SSP. Does anyone know why? Is anyone still doing these megarenderings?

Also, does anyone know how to contact Maldive?

Here is 3d's/malidive's new render that was posted in the shangri-la thread unfourtuneatly it wasn't finished.

I was picking away at a mega-pano last year (obviously before 1 Bloor East cacked) but got bored and gave up on it... here's the work-in-progress:

In similar fashion to the huge waterfront pano I did, this one assumes you are standing near Cherry Beach and looking/panning from west to east, all the way to Eglinton (which can be seen in reality).

It's a unique POV because you can see the waterfront skyline and much of the north/south skyline that usually is hidden in Toronto photos.

Stuff is missing and I doubt I'll get back to this... but enjoy. I'll post it over in another section.

To ensure this is on topic, feel free to try and find a sliver of Shangri-la in the render.

SPECIAL NOTE: I threw a bunch of generic/fictional buildings into East Bayfront as sort of placeholders 'cause I was interested in how that built form will appear when complete.

Medium

ULTIMATEmed.jpg

Link to Larger Render
ULTIMATEmed.jpg

-

This early draft is... a piece of crap.

Here's a slightly better one (still a work in in progress) that I was updating for Toronto Life before they blew me off.

A few more additions and updates, buildings straightened up and a scribble of 1 Bloor East just thrown in.

http://www.upside-down.ca/sdphotos/ULTIMATE2.jpg

This early draft is... a piece of crap.

Here's a slightly better one (still a work in in progress) that I was updating for Toronto Life before they blew me off.

A few more additions and updates, buildings straightened up and a scribble of 1 Bloor East just thrown in.

http://www.upside-down.ca/sdphotos/ULTIMATE2.jpg

Back