News   Aug 14, 2024
 318     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 598     0 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 802     1 

Your new nickname?

I changed the classifications yesterday. Those that have posted since have become newbies. Those that haven't are junior members. They too will become newbies once they post.

Whither Citywriter?

How cool are you? Yeeeowch!!! Enjoy the Apple-iciousness of it all.

Cooler than you think. I drove around Infinite Loop in Cupertino, and logged in here at the FLW-designed Marin County Civic Center!

Nice to see your first posts on here, SeanTrans, which I will be pronouncing ShonTrons, just so ya know...

I like that pronounciation, actually. Be my guest, four-tay-to.

I also see that unimaginative really does live up two his screen name.

Where's my mouthy little sister andreapalladio gone? Pleading for Conrad Black's life in Chicago or something?

ap., you there girl?

Shocker: andreapalladio has become AndreaPalladio, so look for that. (His post count on the new forum remains Shockingly low at the moment - only 5 posts to his credit as I write this. All the best in luring him out of the bushes.

And you Shocker - I'll want to see an appropriate and amusing avatar beside your name, tout de suite.

A Message from FutureMayor

Greetings UT Members,

I'm pleased to announce that I have decided to retain my 5-year-old name of FutureMayor.

The name FutureMayor is a highly recognized and respected brand name in the online forums around the world. It stands for leadership in local government, passion for youth issues, and inspiration for the future.

I want to congratulate the Administration of urbantoronto.ca for the successful move, and look forward to many happy postings in the years to come.

Yours for an even stronger Greater Toronto,

Louroz

Hazel @ UT Relaunch

I suggested to two of the newly appointed moderators that a UT Launch party should be held.

It would be a great way to engage new and old members to the forum.

Louroz

Yeah, like miketoronto's gonna be back
Low_Voltage_Idea.jpg

Back