News   Mar 28, 2024
 152     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Yorkdale Shopping Centre

July 2022 lease plan: https://resource.oxfordproperties.com/LoImages/rfp/57151_RFP.pdf

-Alo Yoga will open in the former Microsoft Store. https://curiocity.com/alo-yoga-toronto-stores/
-Cartier and Bulgari are expanding into the former Mulberry.
-OFFLINE will open across from American Eagle; Summer 2022 opening.
-Bittersweet will relocate across from Harry Rosen.
-OVO will relocate to a newly created unit near Nespresso. The space was a mall entrance corridor before the Nordstrom expansion opened.
-Psycho Bunny will open in the former OVO space; Fall 2022 opening.
-Guess is relocating to the former Victoria's Secret (partitioned with Mango and a third retailer).
-Aritiza is expanding eastward into the former Guess location. The store will be slightly over 19,000 sq ft.
-Earls will be located at the exterior next to The Cheesecake Factory.
- B2 is relocating to the former Gap (partitioned with Earls).
- Levi's s opening a concession in the lower level of the former Topshop/Topman at Hudson's Bay.

The food court is getting overhauled with new vendors. Su&Shi, Mii Sandwich Co., Paramount, Hattendo, New York Fries, Big Smoke Burger, Manchu Wok, and Villa Madina have closed.
-Booster Juice has relocated to where Manchu Wok was. Looks temporary.
-Osmow's will replace Villa Madina.
-Mac Sushi will relocate to the food court.
-Holy Chuck's Burgers is coming to the food court.

Cross checking between the latest and an older lease plan, there is a ~15,000 sq ft vacant space left over from the former Home Outfitters not used by Nike.

Last edited:
July 2022 lease plan: https://resource.oxfordproperties.com/LoImages/rfp/57151_RFP.pdf

-Alo Yoga will open in the former Microsoft Store. https://curiocity.com/alo-yoga-toronto-stores/
-Cartier and Bulgari are expanding into the former Mulberry.
-OFFLINE will open across from American Eagle; Summer 2022 opening.
-Bittersweet will relocate across from Harry Rosen.
-OVO will relocate to a newly created unit near Nespresso. The space was a mall entrance corridor before the Nordstrom expansion opened.
-Psycho Bunny will open in the former OVO space; Fall 2022 opening.
-Guess is relocating to the former Victoria's Secret (partitioned with Mango and a third retailer).
-Aritiza is expanding eastward into the former Guess location. The store will be slightly over 19,000 sq ft.
-Earls will be located at the exterior next to The Cheesecake Factory.
- B2 is relocating to the former Gap (partitioned with Earls).
- Levi's s opening a concession in the lower level of the former Topshop/Topman at Hudson's Bay.

The food court is getting overhauled with new vendors. Su&Shi, Mii Sandwich Co., Paramount, Hattendo, New York Fries, Big Smoke Burger, Manchu Wok, and Villa Madina have closed.
-Booster Juice has relocated to where Manchu Wok was. Looks temporary.
-Osmow's will replace Villa Madina.
-Mac Sushi will relocate to the food court.
-Holy Chuck's Burgers is coming to the food court.

Cross checking between the latest and an older lease plan, there is a ~15,000 sq ft vacant space left over from the former Home Outfitters not used by Nike.

Interesting, Big Smoke is losing a few A-list mall spots. They're gone from The Eaton Centre. That surprised me, I thought they did good traffic and had a decent product.

Manchu Wok has never been particularly good, but they've also been shrinking rapidly losing mall spots to other vendors.

Big Smoke at least has a some material number of non-mall locations for now..........but Manchu-Wok...........I'm not so sure they're around in 2 years.

Interesting, Big Smoke is losing a few A-list mall spots. They're gone from The Eaton Centre. That surprised me, I thought they did good traffic and had a decent product

They were very much overpriced like alot of artisan burger places.

I went there a few times but honestly it wasn't anything to write home about. Burgers Priest is better.

They were very much overpriced like alot of artisan burger places.

Less than double the price of McDs which is completely inedible drek so far as I'm concerned.......... I didn't find the price all that excessive.

I went there a few times but honestly it wasn't anything to write home about. Burgers Priest is better.

I like BP too; but it's a different animal. BP's burgers are all done on flat-top, not a grill.

I really like that smokey grilled flavour on a burger.

Though every single burger place needs to repeat the mantra "We will not serve under-ripe tomato, not ever"

More than a dozen global brands are opening this fall at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto necessitating a job fair to help staff all the new retailers and existing retailers in the mall.

William Correia, Director of Yorkdale Shopping Centre, said 10 of the new stores have already opened and four or five will open in the near future.

The new brands opening at Yorkdale this season include ACNE Studios, Diptyque, Allbirds, Emporio Armani, Ganni, TWG Tea, Mejuri (first shopping centre boutique), Fendi, Offline, Psycho Bunny, %Arabica, Vinfast, Café Landwer, Alo Yoga and Mango. BVLGARI, Cartier, Aritzia, OVO, Bath & Body Works and Browns Shoes are some of the expanded and renovated stores opening this season as well.

Johnnie Walker Blue Room "Pop Up" is now open at Yorkdale till Dec 26. A partnership with LCBO and you can custom engrave your bottle.

blue.png

(photo was from an Instagram story)

The % Arabica coffee shop at Yorkdale is now open:

Along with the expanded Aritzia store which has its own cafe:

^ They recently created the mens superpuff jacket + vest

Plus they bought reigning champ

something must be in the works right?

Last edited:

Back