News   Apr 26, 2024
 537     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 393     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 582     0 

Yorkdale Shopping Centre

Just goes to show how much Yorkville is dying.
Yes and no. There’s a huge investment in flagships in yorkville. It seems that mid size luxury stores don’t work on Bloor. Even this article hints that Yorkdale stores do higher volume at lower value merchandise.

It looks like Levi's will not being opening at HBC, which is evident by the removal of the Levi's construction hoarding.
IMG_6373.JPG

That was fast! Less than a month after opening??
Trying to find out why everyone is saying that it's new, as I have photos of TWG at Yorkdale from July 2022.

Maybe whomever put the news out made it seem like they discovered that it was new, when really a few months old.

I'm attaching two photos from the same trip - Allbirds construction hoarding AND Diptyque, which has an opening date of July 2022 on the hoarding.

IMG_6051.jpeg
IMG_6046.jpeg
IMG_6054.jpeg
IMG_6043.jpeg

Trying to find out why everyone is saying that it's new, as I have photos of TWG at Yorkdale from July 2022.

Maybe whomever put the news out made it seem like they discovered that it was new, when really a few months old.

I'm attaching two photos from the same trip - Allbirds construction hoarding AND Diptyque, which has an opening date of July 2022 on the hoarding.

View attachment 458607View attachment 458608View attachment 458609View attachment 458610
I had read this article... I just don't go to Yorkdale that often!

Interesting to see Ralph Lauren is making a return to the Toronto market with a Yorkdale store.
When I was in grade school in the late 80's, you had to have a Polo shirt to be considered "cool", so I made my mom take me to their lovely store in Sherway Gardens (filled with stunning wood paneling - I can still remember the smell) where she bought me a bright red shirt with a blue horse logo. I think I still have it.

Back