Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I would hope that they would have a ground breaking celebration, I personally would like to be there when the first shovel goes in.

I/we would also love to see a ground breaking celebration. Maybe a champagne toast with our future neighbours.

Are you serious??!! I mean I'm happy and all, but I would have at least have liked to been there for the beginning. Guess I'm going to have to walk by there. Rikk you have any pics?

Are you serious??!! I mean I'm happy and all, but I would have at least have liked to been there for the beginning. Guess I'm going to have to walk by there. Rikk you have any pics?

I do have a few....I will post then on my facebook site..........

Ya they started this morning at 7:15........

Wonderful news! I went by the site on Thursday to see for myself. Any work done since then? Do we know when the real "digging" will begin? looks like they moved the earth to survey the ground?

more digging!

here is an updated picture of the dig.

I never knew i would be so excited over a hole!

rob

p.s. shame on those of you who chuckled after that last statement... dirty, dirty minds.

P1000272.jpg

Attachments

• P1000272.jpg
    P1000272.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 422
Rikk, are they doing work every day, or if not how often do you see them? What types of work are they doing? I asked the sales centre and they weren't very helpful. She said they hadn't starting digging yet but will soon. I said I saw it for myself and she just said they were moving earth around the site ???

Rikk, are they doing work every day, or if not how often do you see them? What types of work are they doing? I asked the sales centre and they weren't very helpful. She said they hadn't starting digging yet but will soon. I said I saw it for myself and she just said they were moving earth around the site ???

They are digging.......except for the days it rained....they are digging deep....and removing loads of dirt and chunks of concreat form the ground....I see progess everyday.

I do not know what she thinks digging is but to me...they sure are.......they have at times 3 trucks in the morning to haul away dirt...and there is always a refueler there at 7ish........

The office knows very little....they have been usless from day one........

Last edited:

Back