News   Jul 16, 2024
 352     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 456     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Union Station: Front Street EA

Just heard from the City that they are finally going to install the permanent traffic lights at Front & York and Front & Bay and install permanent No Parking etc signage. Promised by end of November! (I think they had actually forgotten about this and my query wakened them up!)

Just heard from the City that they are finally going to install the permanent traffic lights at Front & York and Front & Bay and install permanent No Parking etc signage. Promised by end of November! (I think they had actually forgotten about this and my query wakened them up!)
LOL.
Thanks, the temporary stuff is ugly.

Well, they actually did do the ones at Bay last year and finally started to do the ones at York this last week - VERY speedy :->
One assumes they will eventually remove the temporary wooden poles at York and fix the sidewalks, one day!

Back