News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 776     0 

TV Show: Heroes

Angela Petreilli's power is revealed. She can make people do what she wants...but it's a bit different than the power Eden had. It's very subtle, not in your face power.

She held Heidi's arm and Heidi was "yes, yes Angela your right, blah blah blah"

Yeah it appears as if she does have the suble power of persausion. This makes sense given her role convincing/coaching Nathan to be a politician last year and telling Peter 'he's the good one'.

Eden's power was in the moment. She could make you do something while she was there.

With Angela, I believe even after she has left the scene, her victim still does her bidding.

yeah, like a post-hypnotic suggestion.

But I am willing to believe it is more than that. She's such a mysterious/pivatol character to the overall mythology of the show. She is probably more than just a manipulator. She's probably developed her skills into being more of a puppeteer/architect so that someone else carries out her plans/agenda.

How was Peter able to change his mind about carrying out allowing Nathan to blow up New York?

His mom put him up to it, but in the end, he showed up at Kirby Square to save the world.

before i say anything on the last episode, if you guy's still remember the episode before that i have 2 more things to comment on that i previously didn't mention.

1. in the beginning, during the starting scene with the title and the sun, the backround was green this time and not orange like the rest of them. was that done on purpose? if so, for what reason?

2. when hiro and kenzie (adam) were fighting in the tent full of gunpower and the tent blows up because of the fire. how did kenzie (adam) survive that? i understand he has regenerating powers, but i don't think that would help if he got torn apart into little pieces which is what would happen in an explosion like that. he wouldn't just burn like in a fire. anyway, something to think about.
--------------------------------
i loved this weeks episode. really brought us up to speed on how everything happened between the kirby plaza incident and where we are now.

adam seems to be a very calm and composed man who has had a lot of time to think about things and to know what he wants done. this is the part that makes him dangerous imo. peter was hooked with the thought of helping nathan and adam took advantage of it. one thing that puzzled me was where he got the passports and such when they were leaving the hospital.

elle. well wat can i say more. right in the beginning with that long and lovely cleavage scene....wow. just lovely. now are we still to believe that she's bob's daughter? cuz if you recall, the first time she appeared, while talking on the cell phone he answers with "yes daddy". so is is bob or is there someone else in the company that we don't know about that she could take orders from?

the hatian is still one of my favorite characters. he's so cool, calm, and mysterious. i think he is still on noah's side during that time, working undercover for bob. cuz when he is in the container and he something about this being good for all of us and for peter to start a new fresh life before he wipes his memory. this imo, shows that they want anything that has to do with adam wiped away because it is potentially dangerous.

it was great not seeing claire/west and the other girl from alabama or w/e this week.

before i say anything on the last episode, if you guy's still remember the episode before that i have 2 more things to comment on that i previously didn't mention.

1. in the beginning, during the starting scene with the title and the sun, the backround was green this time and not orange like the rest of them. was that done on purpose? if so, for what reason?

2. when hiro and kenzie (adam) were fighting in the tent full of gunpower and the tent blows up because of the fire. how did kenzie (adam) survive that? i understand he has regenerating powers, but i don't think that would help if he got torn apart into little pieces which is what would happen in an explosion like that. he wouldn't just burn like in a fire. anyway, something to think about.

1) NBC went 'green' last week so Heros did that green eclipse.

2) I'm pretty sure that Adam is immoral and no matter how many explosions he killed he'll be okay.

Regarding 2) ... Adam could have been blown to pieces, but oddly enough, Peter's explosion which was supposed to have blown the entire city of New York apart, still kept his clothes intact... a little charred, but he was still wearing them.

I see why they'd have to keep them on him, but if you're going to be looking at every detail, this is one that has no explanation.

I'm thinking Adam can take on other's powers like Peter can. So I think he took Hiro's power and left the scene.
2) I'm pretty sure that Adam is immoral and no matter how many explosions he killed he'll be okay.

Immortal or immoral? :p

1) NBC went 'green' last week so Heros did that green eclipse.

ahh makes sense.

yeh and peter as well with the whole exploding thing. i just think its a detail that could be fixed if we find out, as phunky said, that adam can take on other peoples powers.

I'm thinking Adam can take on other's powers like Peter can. So I think he took Hiro's power and left the scene.

Immortal or immoral? :p

Unfortunately slip-up, lol. Immortal and immoral? Does that count?

I personally don't think Adam can take on other people's powers like Peter. I think that would be too much of a repeat from last year when Peter took on Sylar (each with the ability to increase their powers-base). Rather, Adam's immortality (oddly enough, is immorality also applies to this statement) makes him more of a cunning, patient and thorough villian. He's not as reactionary or emotional as Sylar. So he can play with people's mind and manipulate them to do his bidding without actually using any super powers.

I could be mistaken, but I'm certain that when he blew up he simply just healed and went about living through history setting up his agenda (which in his warped mind might really be the ideal society).

How was Peter able to change his mind about carrying out allowing Nathan to blow up New York?

His mom put him up to it, but in the end, he showed up at Kirby Square to save the world.

OMG - your so on to something.

Peter has Angela's power!!!!! - he can make people do his bidding!!!

But the guy is immortal, how do you kill him? - You give him the virus?...... launch his ass into space?

How about burying him alive ;)

im really hoping nikki dies and we won't have to see more of her. never liked her character.

Your wish will come true, only 3 more episode to go...burn baby burn...

Anybody can provide a link to download season one so that I can start? Thanks!

Season is on DVD, buy or rent it. It has an extra episode 1 with 75 minute long. If you want to download, go to www.mininova.org and search for the show Heroes.

Back