News   Jun 14, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 791     0 

TV Show: Heroes

I feel very confused with this show right now. Things don't seem to be flowing over well from season 1. That or it's just me.
after watching the last episode today, i feel exactly the same way.

i agree with a lot of wat csw said about claire and west. and same with hiro's plot line.

i honestly thought there would be more of peter is this episode, but i guess that'll be coming up next week when they try and find adam. when they were in abandoned NYC, that was a green screen as well, right?

nikki joining mohindar should be quite interesting. and im continuously loving the product placement in this show. this week we feature the iPod. any guesses on what other piece of popular technology will be next? (btw, last week they placed in Sprint when claire was on the phone with bennet. the logo on the phone she was holding was right in the shot.)

the thing that bothered me were the "russian" actors. is it really that hard to find russian people that speak the language properly with no accent? it's like that in every movie. i can only think of 2 or 3 where it was ok.

Well I'm not going to lie to you, last night's episode was really good!

It was the first episode in a long time that left an impact and actually felt like the intensity is rising. Although I did see the ending coming a month ago, it was great that the Hiro/Kensie storyline is wrapped up and in its second act.

The show had a great feel of cohesion to it, as all the main characters in NYC were acting together. Loved the Nikki/Peter interaction and the latest development that Nikki injected herself with the mutated version of the virus. I'm not convinced she did this on her own free will or if Maury's intervention prompted her to do it to herself and not Bob. I don't think she wanted to save Bob's life so this could be Maury (and by extensions, Adam's) means of unleashing the virus and starting the future that Caitlin is now trapped in. Now there is a sentence that I never thought I'd write.

In sum, Suresh's moral superiority needs to be more sublte. I mean, I get it, he's good and Bob is so-so. But come 'on writers, I know you were gearing up to go on strike but was it necissary for Suresh to be so overt when stating his moral issues with going of HRG? But it seems as if it is a foregone conclusion now that 4 of the paintings have already come true (Nikki banging on the glass, the holding of the viel, and Hiro v Kensie, not to mention Sulu dying). The 5th painting shows a broken nosed Suresh pointing a gun, look out Noah! Although I don't think this one will come to past.

West is a freak. Need I say more?

Claire had the best line of the night, "shut up Lyle." Good for Lyle for coming back this episode for that abuse. What a bad actor.

In the future, Peter gets some of his mommy memories back, in part due to his ability to read his mother's memories. That would explain why he only remembered things about her (he read her mind) and not Adam or anything else. I wonder if the ratings would have been higher is they had extended the Peter being scrubbed down scene by 30 minutes?

In the past, Kensie's legacy will live on but it was Hiro's doing. Hiro was unable to turn Kensie from the dark side and Kensie's last words were something along the lines of "as long as I'm breathing I'll take away everything you love." Flashforward 400 years and Kensie does just that, take's away Hiro's dad. Is Kensie's end game to kill the whole human race? I don't know but I want to know. I want to know all there is to know about the elders, Kensie's end game and all that is. This storyline rocks!

Next week we find out what happened 4 months ago. But Kristen Bell reprises her hot role as Elle and somehow the show runners will find another way to take Peter's clothes off.

Adam Monroe, one of the best TV Characters of all time. Filled with hate and evil....and superpowers to boot.

Peter should kick his ass.... so should Sylar.

But the guy is immortal, how do you kill him? - You give him the virus?...... launch his ass into space?

Next week we find out what happened 4 months ago. But Kristen Bell reprises her hot role as Elle and somehow the show runners will find another way to take Peter's clothes off.
I have no problem with them taking Peter's clothes off more often! haha.
I mean the Irish girl also had hers off for the hetero males.

Peter and Sylar are definitly going to have to team up to destroy Adam. That will be the big challenge - how do you get good and evil to work together to destroy a greater evil?

I like the fact that who we thought was the ultimate bad guy in season 1 is really just a minor bad guy, with the real bad-ass still out there.

So Kensei aka Adam survived that explosion. OR he teleported himself right when Hiro did. He seems to be able to take on other powers just like Peter.
Very cool stuff. I was shocked to see who Adam was, but it all makes more sense now. That episode really tied things together better.

I got the impression that Kensie/Adam only had the regenerative ability, and so it wasn't surprising that he survived the explosion. To be honest, I find his motivation a bit flimsy. He's going to get bent out of shape for 400 years because Hiro stole his woman? If I were in his shoes, I would have forgotten about it by the time the present rolled around.

It was a neat episode, but Sylar was a way cooler villain last season than Adam is in this one, IMO. Even Parkman Sr. turned out to be a disappointing old fat guy who was defeated all too easily.

Yeah, Sylar is kick ass. It's going to be hard to top him. I even felt fear when he appeared on screen.

Parkman Sr. seemed to have the potential to be the biggest villain of them all with his Freddy Krueger power but turned out, like you said, to be a little old fat man who was easily put away.

I also agree that Adam's motivation is weak. He didn't even really like the girl until Hiro told him he was meant to.

I'm looking forward to seeing a different perspective on Season 1's final episode. Seeing Nathan and Peter flying as he exploded and how he survived.... finding out why Nathan sees himself as a burned man in the mirror, maybe seeing Sylar get rescued.

After Season 1, this season is seemingly playing catchup... it's just not as intense. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong in the coming episodes as more is revealed and Adam's evil becomes more prevalent.

Bennett is one of my fav characters. He turned from an initial perception of the villain of the show to a likeable character and now seems headed back to villain status (I mean, he cold bloodedly killed his mentor).

Too bad that he might indeed be killed off by Suresh in coming episodes.

i honestly don't know what to say.

im really hoping nikki dies and we won't have to see more of her. never liked her character.

the other thing that i noticed was that when they showed the camp after it blew up, i thought i saw the body of a burned person laying beside kenzie's mask. so i assumed that it was kenzie, but apparently not. did they just screw that up or was it just some other soldier?

i really have no other thoughts on this episode since there are alot of possible outcomes which has got me a bit confused. so i won't venture a guess into what happens next week or beyond until i see more plot.

i honestly don't know what to say.

im really hoping nikki dies and we won't have to see more of her. never liked her character.

the other thing that i noticed was that when they showed the camp after it blew up, i thought i saw the body of a burned person laying beside kenzie's mask. so i assumed that it was kenzie, but apparently not. did they just screw that up or was it just some other soldier?

i really have no other thoughts on this episode since there are alot of possible outcomes which has got me a bit confused. so i won't venture a guess into what happens next week or beyond until i see more plot.

I thought that it was him burned on the ground too, considering it focused on the mask beside him, which was Kensei's...

Incredible episode last night! It tied up all the loose strings of what happened after Kirby Plaza and season two.

It makes a lot of sense now... duh! The Haitian took Peter's memory... why didn't I think of that?

Adam is looking like a good guy... I wonder how harmful he can be with the powers we know he has (regeneration).

Electro girl makes a long appearance in this one... man... she's cute!!

Incredible episode last night! It tied up all the loose strings of what happened after Kirby Plaza and season two.

Yeah, those first 5 minutes of the episode and the flying sequence were amazing. Unreal. And I loved how DL didn't die from the gunshot wound we all though he did. In the end, he lived to become a true hero (firefighter) and was gunned down because of some lowlife. It explains how Niki knew Bob and made that whole scenario so much more focused. Loved it all.

It makes a lot of sense now... duh! The Haitian took Peter's memory... why didn't I think of that?

Yeah, but I'm still confused as to why the Haitian was working with Elle and Bob but is now working with Noah. It seems as if he's a double agent and by sending Peter in the shipping crate he acted on Noah's side. As we get to see more of the company and Bob it becomes extremely more unclear as to who is good, who is bad and who is inbetween. I love that we don't really know if Adam is good, bad or neutral. Can we take Bob's word on things? Same with Bob and Bennett. They all have their angles.

Adam is looking like a good guy... I wonder how harmful he can be with the powers we know he has (regeneration).

I think Adam is bad guy. In fact, I'm still leaning to him being the big bad. He's had 300+ years to fester and dwell and grow into a God complex. I think he plans to change history by making it go his way. And it seemed obvious that he manipulated Peter and used his ability to cure Nathan as the lure to get him out of that cell. But it seems careless of Bob and the Company to put Adam and Peter (given Peter's powers) beside each other.

Electro girl makes a long appearance in this one... man... she's cute!!

Back off, Elle is mine.

Overall, last night's episode was unreal. Loved the Petrelli focus and the trying up of loose ends. By telling the story out of linear format the producers were able to give more shock value/interest in the season's early developments but at what price? So many people in this thread have already voiced dissatisfaction with the show so perhaps the events of this episode were too late. By I doubt anyone will argue they were too little.

Other insightful developments include the revelation that the twins (Maya) is a mass-murderer and that perhaps Bob and Nichelle Nichols character know each other. I look back at the photo of the elders and it seems like she might be the woman in the photo, along with Joann Cassidy that we haven't met yet. Adam is a master maniuplator and a very patient man. Elle's sociopathic ways continue to enhance my love for all things Kristen Bell and Niki's character was actually given some depth and reflection this episode. We now know what her powers are (super strenght) and that the split personality is a side-effect, not a power. Interesting.

Next week, more Sylar and the twins and Hiro is out for revenge.

Angela Petreilli's power is revealed. She can make people do what she wants...but it's a bit different than the power Eden had. It's very subtle, not in your face power.

She held Heidi's arm and Heidi was "yes, yes Angela your right, blah blah blah"

Back