News   Mar 28, 2024
 31     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Take a look at the the TTC student tickets.

2014-Child-Ticket.jpg

2014-SeniorStudent-t.jpg

They're designed to work with our new light rail vehicles that will be going into operation Q3 2014. Each one of our LRVs will have two validator machines. Presumably you stamp the ticket at the validator machine as you board the LRV. This is a temporary measure until Presto is implemented across the TTC.

I'm not looking forward to using these student tickets. They look like they'll take up lots of room in my wallet.

^metropasses FTW! (or even better, a PRESTO)

I wish...

I live downtown and only use the TTC two or three times a week, so it's hard for me to justify the $108 every month for the thing. Maybe if the TTC had gotten rid of their antiquated fare system a decade ago I wouldn't have this problem.

Anyway I'm looking forward to having an excuse to get the post-secondary Metropass come September. No more fumbling with change and student tickets like a fool.

For everyone else, Presto can't come fast enough. ;)

Take a look at the the TTC student tickets.

2014-Child-Ticket.jpg

2014-SeniorStudent-t.jpg

They're designed to work with our new light rail vehicles that will be going into operation Q3 2014. Each one of our LRVs will have two validator machines. Presumably you stamp the ticket at the validator machine as you board the LRV. This is a temporary measure until Presto is implemented across the TTC.

I'm not looking forward to using these student tickets. They look like they'll take up lots of room in my wallet.

What is the size of these tickets?

TTC does such a poor job of maintaining these 10 year old stations. GO is always so much better maintained.
Um...go stations are essentially slabs of concrete and a small station building. Seems a lot easier to maintain than a TTC station.

Back