News   Nov 11, 2019
 1K     2 
News   Nov 11, 2019
 1.1K     7 

Transit Fantasy Maps

BurlOak

Member Bio
Reaction score
@Neutrino sorry, my graphic skills are notoriously poor. I have not spent the same degree of thought to the West side so I am not as sure of the route there.
Globally, since the Spadina side goes NW, the other large lines on the West (O-Line and K-Line) will also be similarly angled.

I just now tried to fit the new Dark Blue line down Parliament - although I am not certain of the elevations there. I am hoping it can go over the B Line and still under Parliament and need about 5 to 6m to do this.

Y Line = Yonge-University Spadina Line.
B Line = Bloor-Danforth Line.
S Line = Sheppard Line.
E Line = Eglinton Line.
F Line = Finch Line.
O Line = Ontario Line.
K Line = King Line (goes along King Street - and we will have a new King by then).
(I haven't thought through whether the streetcar/LRT lines downtown would be labelled as full rapid transit lines, or with streetcar numbers).

torontologist

Member Bio
Reaction score
@Neutrino sorry, my graphic skills are notoriously poor. I have not spent the same degree of thought to the West side so I am not as sure of the route there.
Globally, since the Spadina side goes NW, the other large lines on the West (O-Line and K-Line) will also be similarly angled.

I just now tried to fit the new Dark Blue line down Parliament - although I am not certain of the elevations there. I am hoping it can go over the B Line and still under Parliament and need about 5 to 6m to do this.

Y Line = Yonge-University Spadina Line.
B Line = Bloor-Danforth Line.
S Line = Sheppard Line.
E Line = Eglinton Line.
F Line = Finch Line.
O Line = Ontario Line.
K Line = King Line (goes along King Street - and we will have a new King by then).
(I haven't thought through whether the streetcar/LRT lines downtown would be labelled as full rapid transit lines, or with streetcar numbers).
King William III or King George VII?