Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

If there was a ban on grey spandrel, what would become of Canderel and tridel.?Although tridel does seem to be changing. Canderel is a lost cause.

If we use the word "horror" for an ineptly designed condo building in Toronto, what vocabulary do we have left for, say, massacres in the Sudan? But, so far, this really is tedium inducing.

What is with this fascination with grey? Isn't November long enough in Toronto? We were looking for paint for our newly purchased condo and had to verge on outrght rudeness to make the sales lady stop showing us grey. "But this is Shadow Grey. All the new condos are using it," she kept repeating in reproach of her obviously ignorant and unfashionable customers. Of course, she was right in one sense. The condos are indeed all using it. Pity!

We bought yellow... in a different store.

This is repulsive... However, based on the developer and architecture firm behind this project my expectations were not very high... I expected something between DNA 3 and Lago at the Waterfront.. did either project have this much grey spandrel? DNA3 looks quite dark.

IMG_5905.JPG
IMG_5904.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5905.JPG
    IMG_5905.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_5904.JPG
    IMG_5904.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 221
This is repulsive... However, based on the developer and architecture firm behind this project my expectations were not very high... I expected something between DNA 3 and Lago at the Waterfront.. did either project have this much grey spandrel? DNA3 looks quite dark.

DNA has this much spandrel, it just looks better because of the all black colouring.

If we use the word "horror" for an ineptly designed condo building in Toronto, what vocabulary do we have left for, say, massacres in the Sudan? .

We can use the same word. It is all about context. One word in one context can have a different meaning than the same word in another context (or sentence).

take another look at the construction updates. Welcome to urbantoronto. We aren't nearly as positive about everything or accepting of any development as Calgary.

Back