Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

One thing I can say is that banks are dull, but at least they almost always maintain a very good sometimes nice appearance. On the other hand, many small store owners don't seem to care about the upkeep of their building whatsoever. On Queen W for example, so many small retails are located in crappy looking buildings. A TD branch usually looks 10X better.

Perhaps Yonge Street doesn't, but apparently, the residents of the neighbourhood do, otherwise there would be no demand for these services and they would soon go out of business.

Who wants to walk 7 blocks to drop off dry cleaning, divert several blocks to get cash, or walk 5 blocks north to get a burger? I don't find these retail locations banal - I find them helpful. I only shop at the lapidary shop once a decade.

Well over 90% sold - and very quickly

YC Condos penthouses are getting a Samsung digital home system built in - check out the front page story.

It depends on the lease. Often times landlords will include development clauses which provide that the lease can be terminated if the building is to be re-developed.

Back