Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

I crossed the site yesterday. It seems like excavation is still in progress and they dig deeper than the picture from November 2021.
7654E8F8-E9E0-422F-B8AA-05056ADF78CC.jpeg
FA8DB73B-695A-483F-A3B1-DA31F8A08356.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks @ASMT for the pictures. How I wish we can get drone pictures like some threads on this forum.

Vandyk just posted on FB and IG info on final release:
1 Beds Starting From the $500’s
2 Beds Starting From the $800’s
3 Beds Starting From the $900’s

Thanks @ASMT for the pictures. How I wish we can get drone pictures like some threads on this forum.

Vandyk just posted on FB and IG info on final release:
1 Beds Starting From the $500’s
2 Beds Starting From the $800’s
3 Beds Starting From the $900’s
I wish, I had a drone. you could not see that in picture, but excavation seemed deep.

Well congratulations all on making some equity.. would love to move in before the 5th anniversary of purchasing the pre-con.. LOL
Saw a listing for a one bedroom $599K sandalwood + bramalea rd, kinda same style , sold in 6 days! Sure the pre- con purchase was a super buy just the wait now..

They are slow as a snail. :(
The Final release was sold out in 3 hours on wednesday.. It was different this time ..you had to submit a worksheet and they will notify you if you were picked to buy.. The attached price list.. plus the they had smaller size one bedroom like 466 sqft..I am back now so i will take photos and post..

Attachments

• PRICE LIST.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 160
  • INCENTIVES.pdf
    48.5 KB · Views: 113
  • UPtowns-All-Floorplans.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
I tried uploading the price list , floorplans , and incentives for final release but looks like it not uploading..are you seein the pdf's?
Nope, they’re not coming through, unfortunately. I’d love to see those though! I wonder if, because they’re sold out already, whether or not the presentation centre will be closed again.

Nope, they’re not coming through, unfortunately. I’d love to see those though! I wonder if, because they’re sold out already, whether or not the presentation centre will be closed again.

No, the presentation was only open to staff and VIP agents.. Everything was done virtually , need submit your purchase and they select you for the purchase.. Only those specific units on the pricelist i upload were available .. but was all gone in 3 hrs.. Send me your email i can send you the pricelist floor-plans etc if you like..

Last edited:

Back