Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Looks like the parking garage is being started? Looks like some sort of retaining wall is up while they dig! Almost all the poles in the previous post are pounded down now too! Progress? Progress!

7A2C502C-0329-498F-B484-9E0C338F204F.jpeg
E45DF50B-0F27-44E0-BB82-6EE864B869DD.jpeg

from the picture, it seems like they are building only first 3 blocks for now? when will they start shoring and construction for remaining blocks? they are planning to complete this in how many phases? Any one have any idea?

From the initial Phase listing when they were selling was 4 blocks .. one roadside , first one on right side and 2 on left side.. the remaining 4 blocks probably be started during the construction of the first Phase.. Guess have to wait on their update notification.

Remember guys, this is not 2nd notice for unavoidable delay. They are just informing us on the delay.

Since we are in unavoidable delay, they could further delay the project. I read somewhere, once the developer issues 1st notice for unavoidable delay all the critical dates in the agreements will be void.

only consolation is that construction has started, hope we would get our houses some time in the future

Wow...I am new to this. I thought certain conditions has to be met before Assignment can be sole? I could remember seeing that the model must be sold out or something and construction must be up tp roofing (not sure)
I think
Wow...I am new to this. I thought certain conditions has to be met before Assignment can be sole? I could remember seeing that the model must be sold out or something and construction must be up tp roofing (not sure)
There must be some condition ? O penalties? Have to read up my contract

I think

There must be some condition ? O penalties? Have to read up my contract
Yeah, there are unreasonable penalties. I know some folks who had good realtor and lawyer were able to get Vandyk to adjust the contract before buying. Maybe this person did that because I can see that it's listed by Re/Max

I am reading horror stories about cancelling the contract after 5 years and offering buy back with the current market price.

would Vandyk honor our contracts or would we be part of an another horror story?

Personally, I don't trust Vandyk. I have read those stories too. Vandyk might become strict, for example, they may ask for another pre-approval to see if some folks can't meet up with closing the condo and cancel their contracts if they can't...who knows

ok. I don't want to think about that now. That didnt happen so far. Let's hope and pray to God, it won't happen as well. So much risks in pre construction. Would have thought about these before signing the contract.

ok. I don't want to think about that now. That didnt happen so far. Let's hope and pray to God, it won't happen as well. So much risks in pre construction. Would have thought about these before signing the contract.
I wish I can just sell it off for something good and walk away.

Back